Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I make my other half food all of the time. He is high functioning neurodiverse and forgets to eat a lot of the time or would just eat the same thing over and over again. He’s a grown man and we work the same hours but I always go out of my way to make him food. It’s not a chore it’s called loving your partner. He always gets up and makes me coffee every morning. I don’t understand people in relationships who don’t want to be loving and caring towards their partner. She said it so spitefully as well it is just odd to me

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If Demi and Sean get married it’ll be the biggest mistake of their lives - there is quite literally no love there! Even on her video the comments about her never making Sean's lunch ‘he has his own hands he can do it’ just highlights the fact that they literally never do anything for each other, even small things like making lunch for each other is a chore
I noticed that too - such a strange thing to say about your other half. She looked really pleased with herself when saying it too. He works full time and goes to an ACTUAL job AND does uni too! Demi hasn't got much else to do - get the sandwich in the box! ya fat, useless, lazy cow.

Reactions: 22
The photos trying to look like a fashan modEL, from her capshyouel wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Demi Donnelly #61 - A right sturdy lass, worked pants shoved up her ass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As a fat girl myself, I feel like I can say that her new ‘old money’ aesthetic is not at all flattering for her size. There are certain aesthetics I would like to wear but I’m self-aware enough to know that most of them wouldn’t look good on me, and that’s okay! I incorporate elements of the aesthetic into my style but you won’t find me in a half-buttoned shirt, because it won’t fasten over my belly, or tailored trouzas that make my fanny look hungry… it ain’t a camel toe, it’s a moose’s hoof! I genuinely think Demi has the potential to have a half-decent platform… if she wasn’t associated with it…and if she didn’t speak…

Reactions: 21
If Demi and Sean get married it’ll be the biggest mistake of their lives - there is quite literally no love there! Even on her video the comments about her never making Sean's lunch ‘he has his own hands he can do it’ just highlights the fact that they literally never do anything for each other, even small things like making lunch for each other is a chore
She's fuckin ruthless man💀
I wouldn't get home from work until after 11 on the evening and still make my partner his dinner for work, been doing it every day of the week for 11 years, not once has he ever asked me to its just something you do for hour partner. I don't understand why on earth they're still together apart from the house they have!

Reactions: 6
She's fuckin ruthless man💀
I wouldn't get home from work until after 11 on the evening and still make my partner his dinner for work, been doing it every day of the week for 11 years, not once has he ever asked me to its just something you do for hour partner. I don't understand why on earth they're still together apart from the house they have!
Literally! Me and my partner go both ways. He’s a teacher, so works during the day, I work in the evening so he takes over the dinner chores etc. but whilst I’m in during the day, I tidy up and clean the house. On weekends, we share chores, like laundry etc. It’s not permanent but at the minute, it works for us. Their lives couldn’t be further apart! She won’t do ANYTHING for that man, speaks volumes

Reactions: 5
That dress is god awful she looks repressed. I can’t explain it but why on earth would someone choose to wear that man
Completely ot but I wanted to ask are you irish per chance? "god awful" always sticks to me as an irish saying rather than english/scottish etc. Sorry im not trying to ask u to dox yourself just wanted to know am I imagining things haha

Wor demz is trying her best to appear old money but it only started recently, so is she trying to impersonate someone she's become infatuated with? because it cant be big ayes influence he's been with her a decade or so and she always looked rough then. His parents dress quite well imo i noticed that in her christmas vlogs.

Reactions: 3
I say god awful occasionally, and I’m pretty sure my mother did. We’re English.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Completely ot but I wanted to ask are you irish per chance? "god awful" always sticks to me as an irish saying rather than english/scottish etc. Sorry im not trying to ask u to dox yourself just wanted to know am I imagining things haha

Wor demz is trying her best to appear old money but it only started recently, so is she trying to impersonate someone she's become infatuated with? because it cant be big ayes influence he's been with her a decade or so and she always looked rough then. His parents dress quite well imo i noticed that in her christmas vlogs.
I am actually a Geordie. I honestly would dox myself by accident knowing me. I don’t live far from her and go to the same gym as her. I’ve never seen her there though (shock horror). I have seen her in Tesco before with sean (years ago).

Reactions: 14
I don't understand what style she's constantly banging on about, what she wears is not "old money". She seems to think she's some sort of stylist now when she legit cannot put an outfit together that actually suits her and her shape.
I doubt anyone who's "old money" is wearing tat from temu

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg her insta.. the NECKERCHIEF!!!! Does she thinks she's cabin crew? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.