Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less than a minute into her latest vlog and she mentions sustainability.. but it's a temu haul.. make it make sense demi. Also, it's cheap tit, you will not get many wears at all.
There are court cases against Temu due to data privacy concerns. It's not a safe app to use and all of the information you input into it isn't safe, that includes bank account details, credit card, bank card all kinds of things I believe. So while she's peddling cheap tat she's also having all of her private information stolen, leaked & or sold. I honestly can't believe how stupid she is, why doesn't she ever inform herself about brands she's pushing. It is all about money to her, she's that broke that she has to attach herself to the worst things.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Less than a minute into her latest vlog and she mentions sustainability.. but it's a temu haul.. make it make sense demi. Also, it's cheap tit, you will not get many wears at all.
She would never turn down any sponsorship.

Reactions: 3
Me forcing a fake smile when I see that my least favourite colleague isn’t working from home today.

IMG_8557.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry I can’t even support the Ozempic claims… she’s no slimmer than she was in January. She squeezes herself into smaller sizes and tries to edit her pictures or use flattering angles but this girl is a tit ad for Ozempic and the likes because she’s still maHOOsive…

Reactions: 20
Her new style is reminiscent of a large and in charge old woman who recently discovered Lana Del Rey and wants to go for the coquette look.
Too fat, too old and too ugly
Nil points

• Haha
Reactions: 24
that neck pillow where you put clothes in. She said she’ll put her underwear in. Imagine the stink on her flight back.

too skint to pay for checked luggage

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
that neck pillow where you put clothes in. She said she’ll put her underwear in. Imagine the stink on her flight back.

too skint to pay for checked luggage
Stop it no she did not?! 🤢 I can't imagine sitting next to "Demi Moose Knuckle Pissy Knickers" and those same knickers being around her neck. This has sent me into a dark place.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Actually baffles me that this is a fully grown woman not a kick in the arse of 30. Sure have fun, live your life. She's remedial. Something in the milk isn't right. I'm embarrassed for her. She behaves like a clown.
---
I’m sorry I can’t even support the Ozempic claims… she’s no slimmer than she was in January. She squeezes herself into smaller sizes and tries to edit her pictures or use flattering angles but this girl is a tit ad for Ozempic and the likes because she’s still maHOOsive…
Demi would only be on ozempic if it was sponsoring her. Or she could buy it from a charity shop, temu or vinted for a quid. Let's face it. She wouldn't even fork out the cash for it. Excuse the pun.

Reactions: 8
IMG_3017.png

“aloud” “weather” dumb witch
p.s i actually don’t think she knows what sustainable actually means

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Saw two Irish bars just on the coach transfer in hunnybuns x
But sadly won’t be visiting
Also because I care for my personal safety I’m stressing about getting a taxi today being a solo traveller 🥲😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2932234
“aloud” “weather” dumb witch
p.s i actually don’t think she knows what sustainable actually means
You can't be sustainable if you are constantly buying from places like this. She's no more sustainable now than she ever was before.
---
Saw two Irish bars just on the coach transfer in hunnybuns x
But sadly won’t be visiting
Also because I care for my personal safety I’m stressing about getting a taxi today being a solo traveller 🥲😭
Have a brilliant time. Safety first unlike Demi.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Demi is deeply unhappy lately, the eyes don't lie. I think Andrea and Jess actually getting married has pushed her to the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Demi and Sean get married it’ll be the biggest mistake of their lives - there is quite literally no love there! Even on her video the comments about her never making Sean's lunch ‘he has his own hands he can do it’ just highlights the fact that they literally never do anything for each other, even small things like making lunch for each other is a chore

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If Demi and Sean get married it’ll be the biggest mistake of their lives - there is quite literally no love there! Even on her video the comments about her never making Sean's lunch ‘he has his own hands he can do it’ just highlights the fact that they literally never do anything for each other, even small things like making lunch for each other is a chore
I agree there is no acts of kindness or thought for the other on either side, they are just suffering through it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.