Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is Demi’s thread, but I had to show it here. Surely I’m not the only one who thinks this is gross?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Me and my friend are starting couch to 5k soon - I’m overweight and unfit and I fear I will look like Demi when I attempt to run 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No Demi, the hideous cheap cardigan is not giving Chanel vibes! 😂 Yesterday my husband took me shopping for my birthday. In Chanel. Your little brain would have exploded. And Hermeees? Uneducated twit 😂

Reactions: 7
Me and my friend are starting couch to 5k soon - I’m overweight and unfit and I fear I will look like Demi when I attempt to run 😂
I am sure you won’t. Demi walks like a penguin so running will be the next level for her. And it’s just a phase for her. It will last approx 2 weeks before she finds another hobby. Good luck though ☺

Reactions: 9
Latest video - How does she manage to get more and more obnoxious as the years go on? There doesn't seem to be a limit o_O

Reactions: 4
She's flogging a dead horse now, but won't be able to do it forever. Of her last 10 videos, only 2 have managed to scrape 10k views. Her latest travel vlog, which she thought would revive her channel, has been up for 48 hours and not even got 5k views yet. The wheels have fallen all the way off and it couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Reactions: 4
No Demi, the hideous cheap cardigan is not giving Chanel vibes! 😂 Yesterday my husband took me shopping for my birthday. In Chanel. Your little brain would have exploded. And Hermeees? Uneducated twit 😂
She does like her fake designer/pretend designer things. It fits in with her fantasy life so well.
I have the money to buy designer things but it's just not me, it just doesn't appeal to me. Fashion comes and goes so fast.

Reactions: 5
Less than a minute into her latest vlog and she mentions sustainability.. but it's a temu haul.. make it make sense demi. Also, it's cheap tit, you will not get many wears at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.