Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god the singing…..AGAIN 🤦‍♀️

It’s so forced and trying so hard! It’s not the singing of someone who claims they are doing it for fun or to relieve boredom! Her voice changes throughout this melody of songs - how is that possible 🤷‍♀️ you hear when her voice is her natural voice and then she puts on her try hard shaking trying to sound professional voice

It’s the eye closing and face scrunching for me 🤣 she actually thinks she’s a bleeping pro 🤣 anyone saying she’s amazing is tone deaf

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s sat in her fugly jacket, YouTubing karaoke versions of songs to yowl to as a grown woman, filmed it and has thought “that’s mint, I’m going to post it” is mortifying, get a job ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg the singing makes me cringe so bad. She’s not even singing it in time and clearly looking at the lyrics on screen 😂😂 also obviously still reading here putting the OF post on 🤦🏻‍♀️. Put my god the second hand embarrassment from the singing

Reactions: 7
Where are the shoes with detachable heels she was buzzing about last month? Was looking forward to seeing them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where are the shoes with detachable heels she was buzzing about last month? Was looking forward to seeing them 🤣🤣
I literally said this to my boyfriend last night 🤣 they were everything she could ever need for travelling but she’s since bought 3(?) more pairs of black heels

Reactions: 7
Maybe she took them and broke them with the penguin walking?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.