Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
head over to tiktok to see and hear the worst covers of great songs ever.
She has this vibe about her that makes my skin crawl, the way she sings is beyond annoying, not at all good either. Please end me

Reactions: 8
She has this vibe about her that makes my skin crawl, the way she sings is beyond annoying, not at all good either. Please end me
Nooorgggh where to hide

Reactions: 2
I wish I had TikTok can someone post

Reactions: 1
What the duck is that video shes put on insta. I know its not an OF link, but WHY is she sucking off a bleeping twister lolly

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck is that video shes put on insta. I know its not an OF link, but WHY is she sucking off a bleeping twister lolly
Ran here, what was on the link? I was scared to click into it .😬 Wonder if Brad put her up to it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ran here, what was on the link? I was scared to click into it .😬 Wonder if Brad put her up to it 🤢
I havent clicked it, I seen someone else do something similar saying it was an OF account but it was something else and they seen how many people clicked it, so she's obviously done the same thing

Reactions: 4
I havent clicked it, I seen someone else do something similar saying it was an OF account but it was something else and they seen how many people clicked it, so she's obviously done the same thing
I took one for the team, it was a link to her temu vidjyoo. Phew, thank heavens for that 🙏

Reactions: 1

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She forces out this false vibrato by waggling her lower jaw about. It’s so bleeping weird and unnecessary, makes her look like she’s in need of medical assistance
She sounds like she has tonsillitis when she sings - if anyone here has had tonsillitis numerous times and know the ordeal of not being able to swallow any saliva because of the pain, then they will know what I mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She forces out this false vibrato by waggling her lower jaw about. It’s so bleeping weird and unnecessary, makes her look like she’s in need of medical assistance
I'm epileptic and I think she shakes more than me having a seizure 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.