Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really want to buy something on vinted then leave a review “it stank of tit and there was jammy dodgers in the pockets, advertised size 14 and sent a size 20”
Everyone would know you’re lying though cos there’s not a chance she would let a jammy dodger slip through her hammy fists.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can only get ozempic in the UK if you have diabetes (everything online says so, gov uk etc.) so unless shes been diagnosed, she'll be on something like wegovy which is the same drug but prescribed for weightloss. These drugs are meant for long term use too, so if she goes off it shell likely gain the weight back. Lurker for the most part but just had to say!
Just to add that I work in the field and there's a big difficulty with prescribing too. You have to literally jump through every single hoop.

Reactions: 4
I cannot stop laughing why is she actually a walking meme. Imagine being out walking your dog and seeing Humpty Dumpty kicking her litter like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have no words.

Why has she kept that go awful running vest on when she’s at home 😂 it doesn’t even fit
WTF is she wearing? It's like a boating life jacket meets a back restraint thing. She looks unwell and I don't mean from the new fitness gym bunny she's trying to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah because it’s approved for weight loss anyone can get it in theory but in the uk you must be over a certain bmi. I’ll be honest I’ve taken mounjaro for 5 weeks and it has made such a massive difference to my daily quality of life I never want to come off it. I piled on 4.5 stone in a short space due to Hashimoto’s disease. Very very difficult to lose the weight again and honestly I gave up trying to lose and accept I’m a big fat ass. But this drug, not only is it helping me lose the weight it’s changed my whole life and mental health. I’ve already got some new habits with food, the fatigue that I’ve suffered with for over 10 yrs has gone, like I literally had to have a nap every day and muscle weakness was awful. I’m still in shock by how good I feel. I used to get 10-15 migraines a month, they have stopped, my other autoimmune disease (HS) has been more manageable. Sorry this sounds like an advert lol but if it’s used correctly your lifestyle should change so when you come off it you have the correct mindset to continue a healthy life.
She won’t put the work in though

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’d love to know if any of us accidentally know each other in real life. I would crack up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This just never stops being funny

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have just tried to watch that vlog from Norway and had to skip relentlessly past the 8 minutes of the Ambers having a convo in a restaurant.

Premium travel content there could have filmed that in your car at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.