Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2918740View attachment 2918741
The “trending” upside down smile in question^ Yea you’re a spitting image Demi. So lucky to have been naturally blessed with that trending upside down smile 🤡View attachment 2918754View attachment 2918755
WTF I didn't even know this was an actual thing 🤣 I genuinely thought she was just responding with whatever came to her at that time. Bless her she'd never be a model even for the upside down frowny club.

I'm still traumatised by what pb said :sick::ROFLMAO: now all i can imagine is her upside down "smile" doing dodgy things. yuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Demi worried about the dresses in her latest TikTok making her look old yet in the same breath she’s on instagram banging on about finding her style even though that style is to dress like a 40 something bookkeeper 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who'd shag him though 😷
He’s probably a completely different bloke away from her, she must make him get up every morning feeling depressed at his life, except when she off on her travels of course, I bet he springs out of bed with a smile on his face then , or he maybe springs out of someone else’s bed with a smile on his face 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Demi worried about the dresses in her latest TikTok making her look old yet in the same breath she’s on instagram banging on about finding her style even though that style is to dress like a 40 something bookkeeper 🤦‍♀️
nah, add 20 years on that

Reactions: 5
Shoving that bowl of sick up the camera. That's not a good advertisement for hello fresh. Why do they keep giving her money 😭😭😭

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The hello fresh ad, how many times does it cut for her to look at her notes 🤦‍♀️you even see her looking down at them! The amount of times she’s advertised for hello fresh you’d think she would know the script by now! It’s so sloppy!

And she’s so concerned with food waste?! Only when you’ve got an ad to do you big conning lump!! For someone who vlogs her so called every day life you never see these meals unless she’s promoting them

Reactions: 14
Her last two videos have been Poundland related... Just who is watching this? I can't even have her on in the background anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
isn’t it funny how easy it is to hate Demi. She’s a canny small YouTuber in the grand scheme of things yet she has nearly 60,000 comments on a hate website. If I was her I would have owned up to the Amber tit and this thread would have probably died a death but because she’s so sneaky and pathetic it’s thriving 😂
---
Also

“Thank you to hello sfress for sponsoring this vidjyo”

Just record the sentence my god

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate that one finger on the head, others splayed out, gob open 'amazed' pose she does, like in that Poundland thumbnail. bleeping makes me irrationally angry! 😆

Reactions: 9
Way too long!! I take my girls as soon as they start to hook under, the vets literally do it. They seem like the people to avoid vets bills. I would pay anything for my little doggy!! You can literally pay monthly for pet plans and you get nail clipping included

Reactions: 15
Way too long!! I take my girls as soon as they start to hook under, the vets literally do it. They seem like the people to avoid vets bills. I would pay anything for my little doggy!! You can literally pay monthly for pet plans and you get nail clipping included
With the amount of money she throws at charity shop junk and her never ending herrons (did i spell it right?) food shops for VeGaN BiTs, she can well afford to take care of her "babies". If that's how she treats her babies, i'd hate to see her with a real child. There's two of them in it though why hasn't big aye brought them to the vets or groomers for a cut? Cunts.

Reactions: 11
Honestly not even that hard to maintain at home either. Filing them every now and then would help to keep them down! I've only had to clip my dogs paws once in 11 years due to him not walking for three months because of surgery.

Reactions: 4
The dog with the long claws is her mums dog, or Demi’s ‘sister’ as she says

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The dog with the long claws is her mums dog, or Demi’s ‘sister’ as she says
Oh, I didn't click in to see she did reference the dog as her sister. Dolly. Well it seems, Andrea is a shite dog owner too. Sad really

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.