Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi when she was supposedly unhealthy and not looking after herself vs her “glow up” era.

Her hair is literally falling out at the min and she’s piled the weight on (contrary to what she will have everyone believe)
Oo she is thriving 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Demi when she was supposedly unhealthy and not looking after herself vs her “glow up” era.

Her hair is literally falling out at the min and she’s piled the weight on (contrary to what she will have everyone believe)
9-5 "Traditional job" :LOL::LOL::LOL: please...
She was on apprenticeship for what, a year?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When you got more chemistry with your brother then for man 🤣🤣.
Never a dull moment with demi 🤣🤣
---
🤔 did she buy seans parents a vegan ruby wedding cake so she could have sum 🤣.
I was thinking the same , selfish cow 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Her job didn’t allow her to express herself? Wtf
She looks ok in the before pic and like a bloated dug up corpse in the after

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Goes for a run then gets home to demolish a house brick sized bit of cake is the most Demi thing ever!

Is running content going to be her next thing I wonder 🤔 there’s a lot of running pages who have good followings so it would not surprise me in the slightest if this is her next attempt at staying relevant 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I high or is that a bleeping tag in the back of her top!??? Either that or her bleeping annoying voice box “I luv luv luv” “but in anyways” “detailing”. What a tit.
IMG_9290.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Every single outfit she wears atm is giving 'Select'. Now don't get me wrong, it's affordable and not everyone can afford more expensive high street shops but this faux 'sophisticated / smart' stuff really just looks so tacky and low quality. When I was about 16 looking for some summer work I'd get a really cheap 'smart' outfit from Select for the interviews :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: if ykyk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Her and her brother have such a weird dynamic. My brother would never dream of asking me those kind of questions, it's just weird.
Someone asked her on her recent TikTok if her and Aye are still together because she never posts him. IMO she is so selfish. Sean is working & studying whilst looking after the pups all whilst she travels to various countries and visits Irish bars. I'm all for living your own life, especially in long term relationships, but if my man was constantly leaving me to run the house whilst I do nothing but spend money and make a tit of myself I would be livid tbh

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.