Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can only get ozempic in the UK if you have diabetes (everything online says so, gov uk etc.) so unless shes been diagnosed, she'll be on something like wegovy which is the same drug but prescribed for weightloss. These drugs are meant for long term use too, so if she goes off it shell likely gain the weight back. Lurker for the most part but just had to say!
First off; welcome pull up chair and get cosy!! And thank you for the info. I keep seeing people mention these injections and I haven't a breeze.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah but who’s saying she doesn’t actually have type 2 diabetes?
No one is saying she doesn't have it, she very well could. Just clearing it up since some people assume you can use ozempic in the UK in the same way they use it in the US

Reactions: 2
I think it’s for both, my step dad had just been prescribed it and he’s just a fat fucka, doesn’t have diabetes.
When they stop taking it they fatten back up like a Christmas goose
I'm hoping it runs out just before Vicky Pattisons wedding.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t been keeping up so I might have missed someone already bringing it up…

but why is she selling clothes she brought from the charity shop for more then she paid..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up on Semi after seeing the romantic getaway with Brad 🤢
Whoever posted the comment about the big issue had me screaming, bleeping comment of the year 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Really want to buy something on vinted then leave a review “it stank of tit and there was jammy dodgers in the pockets, advertised size 14 and sent a size 20”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I haven’t been keeping up so I might have missed someone already bringing it up…

but why is she selling clothes she brought from the charity shop for more then she paid..
Basically Demi is desperate for money because she is broke, so instead of actually going out and getting a job and doing an honest day's work, she would rather scam others for the money they earn.

Reactions: 3
So her friend Megan and Sean take up running so of course she has to as well! She copies everyone!!
She’s got legs and ankles like tree trunks so the high impact of running won’t be doing her any good. I mean she’s barely running and the sound of her gasping for breath into the camera is disgusting 🤢 maybe if she put the phone down, shut the duck up and do it for herself and not fillllluming it to get the “oh well done you’re doing amazing” comments that she’s desperately wanting she would do a bit better!

Reactions: 15
Like who wears flared yoga pants for running? 😭
IMG_8507.jpeg

Cats 5 seconds after you’ve changed their litter tray:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Actually what is wrong with her, wtf is that weird kicking she’s doing???? Has she just tit her yoga pants?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cause she's a scamming fat bleep
---
Actually what is wrong with her, wtf is that weird kicking she’s doing???? Has she just tit her yoga pants?
Looks like a rooster scratching around the farmyard 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have no words.

Why has she kept that go awful running vest on when she’s at home 😂 it doesn’t even fit
The concentrating gummy granny face she does just fills me with rage every time I see it! 😡

I mean a calf stretch is so mentally challenging for the unit that she has to make her concentrating face!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.