Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I high or is that a bleeping tag in the back of her top!??? Either that or her bleeping annoying voice box “I luv luv luv” “but in anyways” “detailing”. What a tit. View attachment 2920099
That's definitely a tag. Like most influencers they buy something they know they can't afford and they wear it for photos then take it back for a refund. Its just another bit of proof that Demi Donnelly is broke and desperate for cash.

Reactions: 12
Demi when she was supposedly unhealthy and not looking after herself vs her “glow up” era.

Her hair is literally falling out at the min and she’s piled the weight on (contrary to what she will have everyone believe)
She's delusional. I wouldn't post that thinking I looked better. Maybe she might feel better. But it's not reflecting in your waistline girly.
---
When you got more chemistry with your brother then for man 🤣🤣.
Never a dull moment with demi 🤣🤣
---
🤔 did she buy seans parents a vegan ruby wedding cake so she could have sum 🤣.
Their celebratory cake but make it about ✨DEMI✨

Reactions: 5
I reckon Sean is happy she’s away. Free house and all that. He probably jumps for joy every time she leaves

Reactions: 15
Had to go and watch the video where she gets pissed down and alley with strangers after catching up on Tattle. 1)How is it surreal to meet and have drinks with people on holiday 2) Her night looked like absolute shite and 3) She said she was going back to her hotel at 3am and she'd ring Sean. I bet he really appreciated that phonecall letting him know she'd been out getting pissed with old men at 3am when he probably had work the next day, the selfish little bleep.

Reactions: 14
Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro, and in anyways corporate detailing and a toddlers bow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her and her brother have such a weird dynamic. My brother would never dream of asking me those kind of questions, it's just weird.
Someone asked her on her recent TikTok if her and Aye are still together because she never posts him. IMO she is so selfish. Sean is working & studying whilst looking after the pups all whilst she travels to various countries and visits Irish bars. I'm all for living your own life, especially in long term relationships, but if my man was constantly leaving me to run the house whilst I do nothing but spend money and make a tit of myself I would be livid tbh
And on her Insta, she’s gone to a Cinco de Mayo event with another influencer. I get that for her that’s a work event so there may have been a reason that the girl went with her but I feel like even she’s got to notice that her and Sean are living completely separate lives…

Reactions: 5
Not so ‘old money’ if you’re having to return your Temu garments, is it now Demi 🤨?
These bloody influenzers & their ‘old money’ baloney does my head in! I legit live around real old money (not me, I’m their poor neighbour!) & they can usually be found in old, tatty clothes because they’re working their land. Most are asset rich, cash poor so why on earth the likes of Lydia Millen & this specimen cosplay Lady Penelope (badly!) I’ll never know! Nobody dresses like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Demi when she was supposedly unhealthy and not looking after herself vs her “glow up” era.

Her hair is literally falling out at the min and she’s piled the weight on (contrary to what she will have everyone believe)
omg what's happened to her hair ???!! it looks really nice in that throwback pic, poor gal
---
Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro, and in anyways corporate detailing and a toddlers bow
"old money pep and co" is absolute perfection hahahahaha you guys are too much

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.