Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she quite likes the dark underwear under light clothes look, when she wears white tops it’s a dark bra. The shape of her arse is like nothing I’ve ever seen 🤮

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember the video with the guy singing the Amber wright song, I think his name was Cam? I can't find it.

Reactions: 7
Demi literally lives my nightmare life - loveless relationship, house they can’t afford, feral dogs and constantly running away from their problems. tit lives all caused by demi living in fantasy land!

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20240506_110534_TikTok.jpg

This comment on Demi and Brad's Norway video 😂

Lovely romantic trip they had.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
What the duck is she actually wearing?! Trainer socks, the sort of shoes randy old men wore in the 70s to shag every girl in town, a civil servant dress, a neck scarf tied around her hog body and a pair of fat white legs and orange knees..🤔 also the redness on her knees (or the part where her kneecaps used to be) suggests she has spent a fair amount of time kneeling down and unfortunately I reckon it was probably sucking off curly sue, she definitely would the incestuous creature 🤮🤮
I'm choking in a witherspoons at 'hog body'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s feeling her new style era luckily she will be vlogging about it soon cannea whaite like

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't cope with you lot. I'm literally crying with laughter. She gets slaughtered on here with ease but she sets herself up. Somedays I feel really bad about myself then come here and it makes me feel like a beauty queen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.