Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His dream trip to Norway - sitting having pints in a beer garden food place which could be anywhere, an Irish bar and wandering about having conversations about giant chickens, superman’s powers, getting pummelled by an old man, strap ons, his sisters tits and his knob 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I am 1 million percent convinced she plans hers holidays around Irish bars. Not a coincidence she magically finds them everywhere she goes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her dad’s demise is down to alcoholism and she’s still supping pints at every opportunity

Reactions: 12
I am 1 million percent convinced she plans hers holidays around Irish bars. Not a coincidence she magically finds them everywhere she goes
Probs Google’s ‘Irish bar in ….’ Before even booking the flights
---
The thing is, these Irish bars she goes to aren’t even ‘Irish’ they’re just try hard stereotype bars 🫠 surely someone as ‘Irish’ as her who had ayeland as her ‘second home’ growing up recognises this

U ok hun?
I’ve done this before, I think sitting down having a mass catch up on tattle messes my head up 🤪😩 posting on the wrong site 🤪it was too late to delete by the time I realised, I apologise fellow tattlers for acting like big boneheaded Demi, they are great pics of Em & hubby tho 😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve done this before, I think sitting down having a mass catch up on tattle messes my head up 🤪😩 posting on the wrong site 🤪it was too late to delete by the time I realised, I apologise fellow tattlers for acting like big boneheaded Demi, they are great pics of Em & hubby tho 😂
We’ve all been there! 😂

Reactions: 3
The black and white picture of Brad she’s put in stories is such a strange style of picture to put up of your brother. It’s like one you’d do for a boyfriend or partner 😱

These siblings are truly disturbed

• Sick
Are they sharing a room over there??
Let's pray its not a bed they are sharing.
---
The black and white picture of Brad she’s put in stories is such a strange style of picture to put up of your brother. It’s like one you’d do for a boyfriend or partner 😱

These siblings are truly disturbed
All I hear is that guy came singing Amber Wright 🎶🎵🤣😬

Reactions: 2
I thought this fake jumper looked tit from the front, but look at it from behind 😆 crappy little scrap of a rag that wouldn't cover one boob if it was an actual jumper!
Demi's old money superhero cape
🤡

Screenshot_2024-05-03-19-40-13-352_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-03-19-39-20-265_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.