Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something about her brother that really creeps me out. Bet she was too stingy to pay for a room each so they're sharing🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Me and my brother joke about a lottttt of things but we'd never once turn it sexual. Wtf is wrong with them 🥴 borderline incest.
---
All I could see when I watched her recent insta stories 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg Brad asking her how much she would need to get her tits out on twitter then saying he’d get his knob out for 10 grand 🤢🤢 what the actual duck is wrong with this family?!?
They are rank rotten
I’ve said so many times the dynamic with her and her brother is beyond strange and this just confirms it! He’ll be pumping her tonight at this rate 😱 sick incest disgusting weird freaks!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Wtf is wrong with her, she has ZERO class. Why’s she posting weird stories with her brother man 🥴

Reactions: 7
Hahahahaha of course Demi hun, you know we’ve all been waiting for the Irish bar post ☘
IMG_8372.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, I love how Demi is aiming for this old money aesthetic at the minute, but the second she opens her gob it's blatantly obvious she's just a CHAVVY woman! 😆😆 Demi: get a new aesthetic because classy is NOT your style. Sat there swearing and necking pints with bows in her hair and fake jumpers knotted around the shoulder, pratt 😂

Also I saw a pair of green satin trouzazzz the other day and it brought back memories

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Brad has the exact same face as Andrea, it’s mad!
Also the convo was wild, would you let an old man give you anal? What a sicko

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Pisses me the duck off that she loves pretending to be Irish for some reason 😂 You know you're not Irish when you go to Irish bars abroad unless when it's when we're winning the rugby xo

Not like your Morrissey or a Gallagher brother with Irish parents like feckin eejiot. The slagging she would get here in Dublin 👌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg Brad asking her how much she would need to get her tits out on twitter then saying he’d get his knob out for 10 grand 🤢🤢 what the actual duck is wrong with this family?!?
They are rank rotten
I’ve said so many times the dynamic with her and her brother is beyond strange and this just confirms it! He’ll be pumping her tonight at this rate 😱 sick incest disgusting weird freaks!!
I've always thought Demi's next move would be only fans.

Reactions: 3
Still can’t get over that Andrea called them Demi and Bradley hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she filmed it so ye would think he really was Amber Wright

Stunning hun xxxx

Reactions: 5
Such a strange conversation to have with your younger brother. I guess it's just banta again? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.