Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
The way he went on about how messy she is and can’t stand being in a hotel room with her for a weeks holiday, bet he’s the one holding off moving in together

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has anyone seen her insta story where she is contemplating getting her parents to have a coffee for a video despite them not having spoke in 15 years. I’m pretty sure if they haven’t spoke in such a long time it’s for a reason. Obviously it would be nice if they could be friends but that’s something to be done in private not for YouTube views you arsehole.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That new video with Sean. Why is she trying to make him look stupid all the time, yet she thought he wouldn’t know what tweezers were? Ffs. She’s so dumb it hurts. I wanna punch her dumb, fat, smug, weird mouthed face. Run Sean!!! You can do SO much better!!!!
By the way, Demi, nipple covers can be/are actually called pasties. And Sean got the spleculum straight away, so why keep laughing and saying ‘what?!’ to him.? Also, why have you pointed to it and put ‘hair straighteners?’ in the thumbnail?
She even demanded to know where he’s seen a breast implant before....staring at him with her mad, jealous eyes. She’s toxic AF.
I had to stop watching it for this exact reason. Why is she laughing when he got the majority of them right? He should show her a picture of a fucking hoover and a duster she wouldn’t know what those were the stupid cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

nutty

As much as I pick Demi apart for sometimes the littlest most petty things, pointing out that the house she's just bought having artex ceilings is hardly something we can slate her for.

Fair play to her for buying a house that they can do up instead of a souless new-build.

If she had said she declined a house because it has artex ceilings then I'd come on here and bitch my tits off about her and how pathetic that would be for not looking past something so trivial.

Meme93

That new video with Sean. Why is she trying to make him look stupid all the time, yet she thought he wouldn’t know what tweezers were? Ffs. She’s so dumb it hurts. I wanna punch her dumb, fat, smug, weird mouthed face. Run Sean!!! You can do SO much better!!!!
By the way, Demi, nipple covers can be/are actually called pasties. And Sean got the spleculum straight away, so why keep laughing and saying ‘what?!’ to him.? Also, why have you pointed to it and put ‘hair straighteners?’ in the thumbnail?
She even demanded to know where he’s seen a breast implant before....staring at him with her mad, jealous eyes. She’s toxic AF.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32

keepingupwithhan

I can just imagine now Sean’s family coming round to see the house and Demi’s mother will be in the corner shaking from the energy drinks and Brad will be there staring at her tits.
Sean’s family will be mortified 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Watching a murder doc on Netflix, one of the main female killers is called amber wright😂 I know I shouldn’t but I had a chuckle lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Melier

VIP Member
I’m so confused why literally 2 weeks ago zhe was saying they didn’t have plans to get a house?!? Buying a house takes months surely...

Reactions: 29