Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they’re asked about if they have a house together she says, “no it’s not really worked out us looking for a house, it’s not currently in our path of what we want to do. But I think we’ll live together before we get married.” Weirdddd response. Also what’s the tea with her engagement ring? I saw another post saying she mentions she doesn’t like it? On insta I’ve seen her say about it “it’s definitely not a style I’d choose”. Fkn hell! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Screenshotting her reaction to Sean saying she talks over him 👹👹Exposing her ugly personality big time in that vid . Keep digging amber you rotter 😆😆
So her reaction in that second photo (the raised eyebrows one) made me uncomfortable. I know it’s a drastic comparison but it was similar to “the look” some abusers give their victims when they say something in public they don’t like. Now I’m not for one second trying to say I think she’s a domestic abuser, I don’t. But I can imagine this is something she’s going to bring up in an argument over and over again, and that look let’s Sean know exactly that. You can tell he’s reluctant to say how he feels because he knows he’s going to get moaned at about it forever. I’m honestly surprised she posted this online. It looks so bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s the odds of her deleting this video soon when she realises how AWFUL she comes across, literally makes their relationship look so unhealthy because of her. Yes we only see parts of their relationship, but if these are the parts that she’s willing to show thousands of people I can’t imagine how bad it is behind the scenes!!

Reactions: 10
What’s the odds of her deleting this video soon when she realises how AWFUL she comes across, literally makes their relationship look so unhealthy because of her. Yes we only see parts of their relationship, but if these are the parts that she’s willing to show thousands of people I can’t imagine how bad it is behind the scenes!!
100% it will get deleted

Reactions: 7
I get the impression that Demi reads about herself on here and has the opinion of "so duck? I'll do what I want" and continues to do her stupid dances/singing/meals/outfits, whatever, and that's fine, you do you hun, but when we point out that her behaviour towards her boyfriend is not okay, then I bleeping hope her mental response isn't to just say "so duck".

She can do what she wants when it only involves her, but when her crappy behaviour affects someone else, ie Sean, I hope she takes on what people on here are saying and starts treating him better. If she loves him then she needs to realise how awful she is being towards him.

Like if you love someone, why be a bleep to them?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't even imagine them kissing. Like actually kissing rather than a friendly peck, something with substance haha. I just cannot see the chemistry it's bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you watch the first question about wanting kids, Sean says next couple of years, Demi then says "I don't want children" but kind of makes it sound like she means 'soon' but that's not actually the answer she gave. It was "I don't want children" full stop. She's made no secret about not wanting them in previous videos and I just don't understand what she thinks is going to happen. They both seem to want completely different things and I really do just think the relationship has run it's course. Breaking up with your first love is heartbreaking but it's unfair to stay together because they're scared to be alone. It just doesn't look like a happy, loving relationship in my eyes and I think if they were to stay together they'd end up resenting each other for not being able to do what they want in life because they both want completely different things. I hope this makes sense! 😅

Reactions: 19
Bit of gossip for you all. For an assumptions video everyone knows that you always pick the juiciest ones as it makes for better views. Well I sent her one saying that she gets extremely jealous about Sean even talking to other girls and it wasn’t in the video. So my guess is that putting that in there would’ve caused too much of an argument which is why she left it out...and that only makes me think that it’s true. I honestly feel so sorry for Sean he looks miserable with her ☹

• Haha
Bit of gossip for you all. For an assumptions video everyone knows that you always pick the juiciest ones as it makes for better views. Well I sent her one saying that she gets extremely jealous about Sean even talking to other girls and it wasn’t in the video. So my guess is that putting that in there would’ve caused too much of an argument which is why she left it out...and that only makes me think that it’s true. I honestly feel so sorry for Sean he looks miserable with her ☹
Yet she included two (I think!) that were already answered in their last assumptions video. Tea ☕

Reactions: 3
I don't like to watch Demi's videos all the way through anymore but had to give the most recent assumptions ones a go after reading here.

She is vile.. I feel so bad for Sean. Surely he must only stay with her just cause it's just easier at this point? He looked uncomfortable.. she doubts his answers and she talks over him. He just doesn't look like he can be his true self? It felt really sad to watch and shocked that she would even upload that..

Kinda surprised she that doesnt wanna move in with him and get married asap to try lock him in.. she's never gonna do any better and I doubt she would easily find another man to put up with her after.

The only reason I can think for her not wanting to get married yet is she want to lose weight first and someone would have to take her measurements.. and she can't lie about that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Leaving a mess in his bedroom and bathroom aswell. Sean said she left toilet roll all unravelled and conditioner all over the shower tray. I understand it's her boyfriend's bedroom/en suite but at the end of the day it's still his parent's house and leaving the place a tit tip just shows pure lack of respect for them and their property. Scruffy little woman.

The fact they are engaged and are clearly trying to hide the fact they don’t want to live with each other is so weird to me.. “It’s not currently something we are looking at doing” Like what ? I don’t understand that at all. I feel like Demi thinks she is younger than what she is. She also probably dreads the thought of doing her own washing / dishes and tidying that she cba with her own house.
It might have just been me but i noticed the way she reacted when Sean was explaining Covid was a contributing factor in them not being able to get married in the next year, I feel like that thought hadn’t even entered her mind and she just doesn’t want to marry him. Her excuses don’t make sense, she wants to live with him for a year/2 before they get married but she doesn’t want a house ? Wake up Sean honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
The fact they are engaged and are clearly trying to hide the fact they don’t want to live with each other is so weird to me.. “It’s not currently something we are looking at doing” Like what ? I don’t understand that at all. I feel like Demi thinks she is younger than what she is. She also probably dreads the thought of doing her own washing / dishes and tidying that she cba with her own house.
It might have just been me but i noticed the way she reacted when Sean was explaining Covid was a contributing factor in them not being able to get married in the next year, I feel like that thought hadn’t even entered her mind and she just doesn’t want to marry him. Her excuses don’t make sense, she wants to live with him for a year/2 before they get married but she doesn’t want a house ? Wake up Sean honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️
Covid wouldn't stop her planning a wedding 🤣

Yeah it's spot on, she doesn't want to have a house and have to do washing, clean, cook etc.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else find it a bit odd when she said they argue but don't bicker? I feel like a lot of arguments wouldn't be healthy but the odd bickering is more normal? I dunno I'm basing it more on my experiences.

Also I've said it before and I will say it again, it doesn't make sense to me that they have been together for 8 years and are engaged but don't live together. Then when she said she wants to live together for like a year before they get married. I don't get why you would get engaged but still be living apart unless it was long distance? They're gonna get a big shock when they do move in together and I don't think they will last, never mind get married.

Reactions: 13
That was so bizarre to me as well. My boyfriend and I moved in together after 5 months, granted we were long distance, but because we desperately wanted to. I could not imagine being 24 years old, engaged, with my partner for 8 years and STILL finding reasons why you don't want to live together. Sean, in my opinion at least, looks scared of her and her reactions to what he's saying which is absolutely no life to live. Surely the relationship is them just becoming complacent now

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.