Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not buy for 1 second that "stylist" was professional. Literally every single outfit she picked was unflattering and clashed in some way. Even her own outfit is questionable...she looks like she's ran backwards through a tacky market!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do not buy for 1 second that "stylist" was professional. Literally every single outfit she picked was unflattering and clashed in some way. Even her own outfit is questionable...she looks like she's ran backwards through a tacky market!!
I've had a look through her instagram and she just seems to wear what's trendy and looking at the video with Demi I can see why. She doesn't seem to be able to style actually interesting outfits.

Plus noticed that the green bag still has the tag on and visible. Not intending to keep it are we Demi?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does this look so badly photoshopped?
It probably is, but I have no idea about these things. What I do have an idea about is those walls being vile, tacky and badly done. Plus the Bidet is just as bad as having a toilet in shot. Other than that....her photoshopped self doesn’t look too bad. Shame we know she doesn’t look like that lol

*Edit* Lol I just went to see the actual post and the caption 😂 ‘bum cleaner’ 😂😂😂 is it really hard to look up the correct word? Lazy and thick as ever.
If that’s the only thing she finds wrong with the photo then we know she’s still fully deluded. Wish I had this girl’s false confidence lol

*EDIT AGAIN* OMG IT GETS BETTER! Lol
Dumb cow originally thought it was a urinal! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly, how thick is this ‘woman’? She’s 24 and knows nothing about anything. In NYC she called the concierge ‘connoisseur woman’. And don’t get me started on how she’d already been to NYC 3 times before and not bothered to see places like Brooklyn Bridge. Wasted on her. So much is wasted on her. Dumb cow.

In a rabbit hole now and watching where she got engaged on top of the ‘Rocketfella’. Fancy not knowing the name of a landmark you got engaged at? I have to stop watching....I’m raging lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It probably is, but I have no idea about these things. What I do have an idea about is those walls being vile, tacky and badly done. Plus the Bidet is just as bad as having a toilet in shot. Other than that....her photoshopped self doesn’t look too bad. Shame we know she doesn’t look like that lol

*Edit* Lol I just went to see the actual post and the caption 😂 ‘bum cleaner’ 😂😂😂 is it really hard to look up the correct word? Lazy and thick as ever.
If that’s the only thing she finds wrong with the photo then we know she’s still fully deluded. Wish I had this girl’s false confidence lol

*EDIT AGAIN* OMG IT GETS BETTER! Lol
Dumb cow originally thought it was a urinal! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly, how thick is this ‘woman’? She’s 24 and knows nothing about anything. In NYC she called the concierge ‘connoisseur woman’. And don’t get me started on how she’d already been to NYC 3 times before and not bothered to see places like Brooklyn Bridge. Wasted on her. So much is wasted on her. Dumb cow.

In a rabbit hole now and watching where she got engaged on top of the ‘Rocketfella’. Fancy not knowing the name of a landmark you got engaged at? I have to stop watching....I’m raging lol
Honestly, it's like she thinks being dumb is a personality trait. "Oooh look at me so silly and quirky hahahaha" duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Watching a murder doc on Netflix, one of the main female killers is called amber wright😂 I know I shouldn’t but I had a chuckle lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Dolly probably tit on the arm of the sofa and Demi didn’t realise, because she doesn’t use a plate 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Out of all of the influencers in the world, Demi is the one who is stealing a living the most... how the hell can she get away with putting ‘two brown things’ and people still lap it up?

Lazy stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.