Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- I think you really do have to live with someone before getting married, or even engaged. How can you be sure you want to spend the rest of your life with someone when you have no idea what it's like to live with them, their routine, habits, all the annoying little quirks that aren't obvious if you live apart?

- Looool if everyone on here, and even Sean himself, thinks you talk over him, then you probably do 😂 People who talk over others aren't aware that they're doing it a lot of the time, which is why you don't think you do. No need to get so defensive and say it's because people don't understand him cause he mumbles, just realise being loud isn't a replacement for having a personality.

- You only tidied your room because it gave you content to make a video out of. We all know you live in a pigsty normally.

- Also I got mega passive aggressive vibes from that post she did about friendship the other day with Katie and those other randomers - felt very much like a 'duck you' to her mates that she knew before YouTube. Maybe she just hates Ashleigh cause she's got a proper, sustainable job which has garnered a lot of praise over the past few months (with good reason, of course) and Sean said she was his favourite out of Demi's friends.

Reactions: 14
Those hair extensions represent my sanity clinging on for dear life right now.

My patience is now thinner than them

And yeah, we lived together for a year before getting engaged, we only got engaged with the intention of getting married, which we did 18 months later. I mean he bought her a ring but they’re not engaged to get married.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we just talk about Demi doing an AD for the ‘Second Nature Programme’?? What the duck?
She says it’s a ‘12 week habit changing programme’ but I though that’s what the ‘do the unthinkable’ programme was? It was supposed to help her change her habits with portion control (which after over a year of using... it still hasn't). So she’s jumping from one programme to another just to get something for free and get paid. She also says it helps keep her ‘on track’ but the girls been off track for MONTHS! If you look at her Instagram you’ll see this. And she say is gives her ‘new healthy recipes’ to try but everything posted in her Instagram is processed tit. Does she honestly think people are stupid? She has ZERO integrity (she probably doesn’t even know what it means tbh), she will say anything and plug anything just for something free or for money. She honestly speaks the most tit I’ve ever seen 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we just talk about Demi doing an AD for the ‘Second Nature Programme’?? What the duck?
She says it’s a ‘12 week habit changing programme’ but I though that’s what the ‘do the unthinkable’ programme was? It was supposed to help her change her habits with portion control (which after over a year of using... it still hasn't). So she’s jumping from one programme to another just to get something for free and get paid. She also says it helps keep her ‘on track’ but the girls been off track for MONTHS! If you look at her Instagram you’ll see this. And she say is gives her ‘new healthy recipes’ to try but everything posted in her Instagram is processed tit. Does she honestly think people are stupid? She has ZERO integrity (she probably doesn’t even know what it means tbh), she will say anything and plug anything just for something free or for money. She honestly speaks the most tit I’ve ever seen 🙄.
Do you think these companies send them to her because she would benefit from them and then regret it when they see she doesnt follow it through? Has she worked with any of them again?

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad you picked up on this!

I thought I had slipped in to a different reality for a moment because I'm sure as tit the Second Nature Programme hasn't been selecting her super healthy meals ideas such as full fat sugary drinks, burgers and chocolate spread on toast.

I would ask why are people still falling for this but she deletes every "negative" comment before her hunny buns can see.

I also noticed poor Ash and Dan were mentioned in the couples assumptions video.

Not gonna let that one drop is she 😂

Reactions: 5
The fact they are engaged and are clearly trying to hide the fact they don’t want to live with each other is so weird to me.. “It’s not currently something we are looking at doing” Like what ? I don’t understand that at all. I feel like Demi thinks she is younger than what she is. She also probably dreads the thought of doing her own washing / dishes and tidying that she cba with her own house.
It might have just been me but i noticed the way she reacted when Sean was explaining Covid was a contributing factor in them not being able to get married in the next year, I feel like that thought hadn’t even entered her mind and she just doesn’t want to marry him. Her excuses don’t make sense, she wants to live with him for a year/2 before they get married but she doesn’t want a house ? Wake up Sean honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes very strange. If it was a case of wanting to save up as much as possible for like an expensive house and a specific area she’s say that.

Watching them together just screams to me they have together since young and know no other way. An the engagement strange I could understand say if they both had their own places now and neither wanted to sell but they both live at home. Although I also think she thinks of herself as a real catch, which I don’t agree on. He comes across much better than her. Although it’s very awkward

She looks absolutely vile and I mean her personality and how she acts, real hard work . Horrid spoilt little girl.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she just hates Ashleigh cause she's got a proper, sustainable job which has garnered a lot of praise over the past few months (with good reason, of course) and Sean said she was his favourite out of Demi's friends.
Yeah and not forgetting that when the clapping for the NHS was a big thing, Demi posted on Instagram about how proud she was of Ashleigh being a nurse, but the videos in the Instagram post were of Ashleigh mortal drunk, acting messy. I think Demi was trying to show her up under the guise of "so proud of you Hun".

Even a suspected account of Demi's (peachesandcream) admitted that it wasn't a nice thing to do but Ashleigh gets as good as she gives.

Demi is definitely jealous of Ashleigh and the fact that she's Sean's favourite of her friends must have her seething

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah and not forgetting that when the clapping for the NHS was a big thing, Demi posted on Instagram about how proud she was of Ashleigh being a nurse, but the videos in the Instagram post were of Ashleigh mortal drunk, acting messy. I think Demi was trying to show her up under the guise of "so proud of you Hun".

Even a suspected account of Demi's (peachesandcream) admitted that it wasn't a nice thing to do but Ashleigh gets as good as she gives.

Demi is definitely jealous of Ashleigh and the fact that she's Sean's favourite of her friends must have her seething
Completely agree! I bet she’s got an inferiority complex with Ashleigh!!! Knowing her only non-social media friend has such a rewarding job and that everyone will look at her with respect for what she contributes to society. What does Demi contribute? Waxing her pubes online and being nasty to her boyfriend?
It’s clear the only friends she does have only use her to increase their own following. I bet she loves being the centre of attention on a night out thinking everyone’s jealous of her and how much money she has 🤣
She is an absolute scruff and I can’t wait till Sean gets sick of her and Ashleigh sets him up with one of her mates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so she clickbaits the title saying Depop is a scam, but proceeds to love every item she’s bought, paid less than she would have in a store with some of the items being brand new with tags, and acknowledges that she was told one item would take longer to arrive but decided to slag them off as clickbait anyway... her arguments against Depop are kind of a joke

Reactions: 16
Can't even believe her newest video!! It's basically 20 mins of her slagging off Depop to justify herself buying obscene amounts of fast fashion. Says she was scammed (item didn't arrive within 2 weeks, but with the pandemic this can be excused anyway) but she shows no proof so I doubt it even happened, she's just said that to make Depop look worse compared to fast fashion.
All this........ and she doesn't even mention how active she is on Depop selling stuff she receives free as PR or just incredibly overpriced!!! She even complains about other people on Depop doing this????? What a fuckin hypocrite she is, honestly its so obvious this is just self serving to make herself feel better about her endless PLT boohoo hauls

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand how she can slag of Depop when she makes so much money scamming people in it herself!

Reactions: 9
so she clickbaits the title saying Depop is a scam, but proceeds to love every item she’s bought, paid less than she would have in a store with some of the items being brand new with tags, and acknowledges that she was told one item would take longer to arrive but decided to slag them off as clickbait anyway... her arguments against Depop are kind of a joke
literally she slags it off so much despite liking all her items??? such BS

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.