Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual F is this outfit????
I don't get why she chooses to dress like that. She could totally find clothes that fit and flatter her body type. Everyone is entitled to wear what they want, I just don't understand why she decides to dress like... whatever this is.

Plus, those jeans look uncomfortable as all hell.

Reactions: 7
I don't get why she chooses to dress like that. She could totally find clothes that fit and flatter her body type. Everyone is entitled to wear what they want, I just don't understand why she decides to dress like... whatever this is.

Plus, those jeans look uncomfortable as all hell.
Yup thats a whole camels FOOT right there 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The stylists video can’t be serious
I had a look at her Instagram and she was a Debenhams(?) personal shopper (or for somewhere similar). She's definitely not a great stylist IMO because the best ones wouldn't be picking 'trends' they'd be picking things that actually suits a person (although I don't think that fringe bag was trendy OR stylish). But picking trends makes sense for a personal shopper because you don't want people to leave with a complete wardrobe you want them to come back to buy more

Reactions: 12
Why does she never have those vans off her feet, surely she owns more than one pair of shoes 😩 they look so worn out and stretched to duck hahah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The new assumptions video with Sean made me so uncomfortable. Felt like I was about to witness a domestic after every question

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.