Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They literally don't communicate, can't stand each other but stay together because it's pretty much all they've ever known.

I know Demi and her family, I really feel for Sean too. I get the impression his family arent proud of her 🤣
Why does her mam twitch all the time? Is she on drugs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is crazy! He’s going to have a tough life with her.
Do you think they will last?
Erm honestly i think they will because i think Seans terrified of her. She's a real nasty witch and if things aren't how she wants them she will hurl abuse at him. Seans been broken down by her loads, i think he would leave her in an ideal world but he doesn't have the strength sadly.

Why does her mam twitch all the time? Is she on drugs 🤣
She's a speed head

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Just watched that mukbang, firstly i cannot stand watching demi eat. She is repulsive.
Secondly at the end, when sean is mentioning wanting to do a healthy eating vid, she looks livid. Then he mentions pret and she said she wants LOADS of pret ...but that aint healthy babes? Get a normal portion.

I really find it hard to believe shes properly vegan, she wouldve deffo lost weight by now, even eating a takeaway every now and then. I can imagine her getting sneaky burgers from maccies.
I cringed when she was talking about mukbangs getting loads of views, that’s all it’s about. I could just imagine them walking past this Greek place, thinking “mmm that looks nice shall we try it?” Then Demi kicking off and not letting Sean eat any until they got home and she set up the camera so she could film it for the views. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Erm honestly i think they will because i think Seans terrified of her. She's a real nasty witch and if things aren't how she wants them she will hurl abuse at him. Seans been broken down by her loads, i think he would leave her in an ideal world but he doesn't have the strength sadly.

She's a speed head
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again..

NORBIT AND RASPUTIA.

She's a speed head
TELL US EVERYTHING ☕

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"You could have just got us a fuckin knife, like" how about you get your own knife ya lazy cow?? And then still complaining when Sean's sorted out her food for her like a petulant child

• Heart
Ugh. 9 minutes in to their "mukbang" vid and you can literally cut the tension with a knife 😬 it's almost like they've been bickering before filming and the mood has carried over... how can they watch this back at this and think "wow, amazing content, high fives" 🤷🏼‍♀️

It's also starting to annoy me that everytime Demi bombards Sean with questions she instantly interrupts him when he finally speaks!!

The whole video was just so awkward. No flowing convo, Sean kept rolling his eyes when he looked away from her. She’s pathetic and eats like a pig

Reactions: 11
Sean avoids looking at her so much, and when he does he always looks defensive and worried. It breaks my heart because I truly believe he could enjoy his life so much more without her. She's a drag. She hates herself and she hates him.

Reactions: 16
Ugh. 9 minutes in to their "mukbang" vid and you can literally cut the tension with a knife 😬 it's almost like they've been bickering before filming and the mood has carried over... how can they watch this back at this and think "wow, amazing content, high fives" 🤷🏼‍♀️

It's also starting to annoy me that everytime Demi bombards Sean with questions she instantly interrupts him when he finally speaks!!
Probs been arguing like the scenario I said earlier. She probs wouldn’t let him eat his food until they got home so she could film it. 🤣

i also would agree with the statement made near the start of the thread that demi could be physically abusive behind closed doors but it is a big statement to make.
She doesn't have friends who she actively speaks to or sees and her youtube friend harry(?) Only puts up with her because she has a following.
She will never be this youtube girl aesthetic shes aiming for party because she looks like a bulldog and partly because she doesnt have a nice bone in her body.

Literally nobody has come on here to back her up...apart from herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i also would agree with the statement made near the start of the thread that demi could be physically abusive behind closed doors but it is a big statement to make.
She doesn't have friends who she actively speaks to or sees and her youtube friend harry(?) Only puts up with her because she has a following.
She will never be this youtube girl aesthetic shes aiming for party because she looks like a bulldog and partly because she doesnt have a nice bone in her body.

Literally nobody has come on here to back her up...apart from herself.
The last part of this post speaks massive volumes! And it’s not difficult to find this thread. I’ve just googled her and it comes up on the first page. So the fact that nobody has come on in her defence is really eye opening.

Reactions: 6
I’m intrigued about an earlier post - what disabilities is she claiming for?
Same.
I know some people who claim disability benefits for learning difficulties that's why i mentioned it earlier. Its an "easy" way to duck the system. In turn theyve claimed their kids have learning difficulties and they recieve THOUSANDS. It's awful how many people do this.
Maybe seeing as Demis mum does it, shes taught Demi how to claim for disability too?

I’m intrigued about an earlier post - what disabilities is she claiming for?

I work for Demi’s local authority so it would be really interesting to see what she claims and her mum claims too specially housing benefit etc.
She probably claims MH anxiety etc PIP as it’s so easy to claim with not much evidence

Reactions: 8
Same.
I know some people who claim disability benefits for learning difficulties that's why i mentioned it earlier. Its an "easy" way to duck the system. In turn theyve claimed their kids have learning difficulties and they recieve THOUSANDS. It's awful how many people do this.
Maybe seeing as Demis mum does it, shes taught Demi how to claim for disability too?

Spot on with her mum, her mum pushed her into it. Honestly not sure what demi claims for but thwres nothing wrong with her, i think she might pretend she has LD

• Angry
Spot on with her mum, her mum pushed her into it. Honestly not sure what demi claims for but thwres nothing wrong with her, i think she might pretend she has LD
She has dyslexia....thats it.

Does she avoid collabs on other channels cause she has no mates or because she can't control their comments and what people say about her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.