Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol does that ‘stylist’ have a clue? Demi steps out in the outfit and the woman says nothing and explains nothing. Useless. Another ‘friend’ I suspect.

And Demi is so simple it hurts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol does that ‘stylist’ have a clue? Demi steps out in the outfit and the woman says nothing and explains nothing. Useless. Another ‘friend’ I suspect.
I didn’t think she was very good either. She didn’t know what to say half the time or how to explain why she chose certain things. In my experience personal stylists are very knowledgeable but she wasn’t. All the stuff Demi tried on were just basic things you can pick up from the high street. Nothing was particularly interesting or different. Can’t really say they were all that flattering either.

Reactions: 7
Omg I was thinking the exact same thing! 🤣🤣 I was laughing me head off, Demi seemed to know more than her n that's saying something cos we all know Demi has NO style hahaha😂

Reactions: 2
Omg I was thinking the exact same thing! 🤣🤣 I was laughing me head off, Demi seemed to know more than her n that's saying something cos we all know Demi has NO style hahaha😂
Exactly! And notice she’s not shouting at her and demanding she says more, like she does to Sean! Lol

I honestly thought a couple of the outfits looked alright on her, better than what she normally wears anyway. But we all know she’s going to continue wearing leggings as trousers and tucking a shirt under her bra so her gut hangs out.

Reactions: 16
I honestly thought that she looked nice in that red dress she wore on one of her story’s and it compliments her shape and it’s killed me saying that Cos I dislike her so much 😂she would look so much better if she dressed properly

The awkward “smile” she does when she’s talking to people she doesn’t know well gets right on my averagely sized tits

I thought she looked quite nice in some outfits They defo Match her body type however I thought they’re quite “old” for her too?

Reactions: 4
I mean it’s never going to be worse than her shirt tucked into her bra and her overhang stuffed into some gym leggings is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched that mukbang video she did with Sean after seeing all the comments on here and I agree with everyone of them. It was the most awkward 20 min exchange between a couple I’ve ever seen. The way she eats is disgusting, to think she eats like that out in public too 🤢 and then whining like a child because she put her food on the plate and his was still in the wrapper. Just everything about the video had be disliking her even more, she looked a state too. She really does make no effort for her videos.

Reactions: 15
she needs to learn how to put her extensions in properly or get rid, she looks ridiculous😅

2AC3731A-A69B-4058-A440-8DDDE3006855.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the stylist video and wtf?? I’m sorry but how is she a stylist. When a stylist creates an outfit for you they’re supposed to do main pieces, jacket, jewellery, accessories, shoes etc. It should be a full outfit. A jumpsuit with a belt is not an outfit by a “professional stylist”. I know I’m being harsh but honestly both of them have absolutely no clue about what fashion is. That bold print shirt dress with a fringe cross body bag? Fringe mixed with that pattern?? Oh god honey no 🤭🤭 They kept pairing bold prints with that fringe bag. Sorry if I’m offending anyone on here but fringe is not on trend at all just now and even if it was you would pair it with neutral all one colour items. Also the polka dot trousers with the mesh off the shoulder top which also had polka dots was just way too much. If you’re going to have one statement bold print piece the rest of your outfit should be simple and minimalistic. There was way too much clashing in outfits for her to be a professional stylist. Sorry for the rant but as someone who is passionate about fashion this was so cringey to watch 😭

• Haha
Just watched the stylist video and wtf?? I’m sorry but how is she a stylist. When a stylist creates an outfit for you they’re supposed to do main pieces, jacket, jewellery, accessories, shoes etc. It should be a full outfit. A jumpsuit with a belt is not an outfit by a “professional stylist”. I know I’m being harsh but honestly both of them have absolutely no clue about what fashion is. That bold print shirt dress with a fringe cross body bag? Fringe mixed with that pattern?? Oh god honey no 🤭🤭 They kept pairing bold prints with that fringe bag. Sorry if I’m offending anyone on here but fringe is not on trend at all just now and even if it was you would pair it with neutral all one colour items. Also the polka dot trousers with the mesh off the shoulder top which also had polka dots was just way too much. If you’re going to have one statement bold print piece the rest of your outfit should be simple and minimalistic. There was way too much clashing in outfits for her to be a professional stylist. Sorry for the rant but as someone who is passionate about fashion this was so cringey to watch 😭
It was the first colourful print dress, paired with the black fringe bag and bright white trainers that offended me so much i turned it off 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I liked some of the outfits when I was watching it but now I feel like I was just kidding myself as it was just nice to see her belly covered up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.