Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video was so boring. They barely laugh together šŸ™„ canā€™t imagine speaking to my boyfriend the way she speaks to Sean

Reactions: 8
So sheā€™s not 13 stone 9 pounds sheā€™s actually 14 stone 2 poundā€™s why does she lie on an account all about losing weight šŸ™„
Not trying to defend her because I canā€™t bloody stand her, but I think she hasnā€™t updated her bio for ages as she hasnā€™t done a weigh in on that insta for a month now so I think sheā€™s gained weight back from all her ā€œcomforting eatingā€. Also, I got a set of electronic scales a few weeks ago after years of using mechanical and they added 5lbs to my weight compared to the mechanical. Scales can show different weights šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
I've thought the same about the weight on her "fitness" insta bio. But, she seems to be šŸ’© hot at updating her main insta bio with the number of hunnybuns she has.

Its obviously because she's put weight on but doesn't want to admit it as it "doesn't look good". Its OK to put weight on, its lying about it that makes you a sh*tty person.

Reactions: 12
Not trying to defend her because I canā€™t bloody stand her, but I think she hasnā€™t updated her bio for ages as she hasnā€™t done a weigh in on that insta for a month now so I think sheā€™s gained weight back from all her ā€œcomforting eatingā€. Also, I got a set of electronic scales a few weeks ago after years of using mechanical and they added 5lbs to my weight compared to the mechanical. Scales can show different weights šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
But if sheā€™s sooo honest why isnā€™t she updating her bio??

Reactions: 5
I've thought the same about the weight on her "fitness" insta bio. But, she seems to be šŸ’© hot at updating her main insta bio with the number of hunnybuns she has.

Its obviously because she's put weight on but doesn't want to admit it as it "doesn't look good". Its OK to put weight on, its lying about it that makes you a sh*tty person.
No I agree she should be updating it and I've always thought she's not honest about her weight anyway šŸ˜‚ just saying why I think there's a difference, that's all

Kinda tempted to buy the scales (looked into them properly instead of her half assed attempt at an AD). Wonā€™t be using her code though. Thereā€™s HEALTH20 which also gives you 20% off. Just in case anyoneā€™s interested.

Reactions: 6
Kinda tempted to buy the scales (looked into them properly instead of her half assed attempt at an AD). Wonā€™t be using her code though. Thereā€™s HEALTH20 which also gives you 20% off. Just in case anyoneā€™s interested.
You can get decent ones similar on amazon for less, I think mine were Ā£35 and they show you body fat %, water %, BMR etc šŸ˜Š not sure how accurate they are but I find them good for the price

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You can get decent ones similar on amazon for less, I think mine were Ā£35 and they show you body fat %, water %, BMR etc šŸ˜Š not sure how accurate they are but I find them good for the price
Ah brilliant, thank you! Iā€™ll have a look. These would still be Ā£55 x

Ah brilliant, thank you! Iā€™ll have a look. These would still be Ā£55 x
Amazon product

These were the ones I got so theyā€™re less now than when I got them šŸ˜‚ but thereā€™s loads of different ones with similar functions so youā€™ll definitely find a set for your budget! X

edit: link doesnā€™t work. They were the etekcity Bluetooth ones though!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Amazon product

These were the ones I got so theyā€™re less now than when I got them šŸ˜‚ but thereā€™s loads of different ones with similar functions so youā€™ll definitely find a set for your budget! X

edit: link doesnā€™t work. They were the etekcity Bluetooth ones though!
Thank you so much šŸ˜Š xx

Reactions: 1
You are the real influencer here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Insta story without the lemon bedsheets. It honestly looks like sheā€™s just taken the dirty ones off and left the duvet bare...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.