Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probs been arguing like the scenario I said earlier. She probs wouldn’t let him eat his food until they got home so she could film it. 🤣
Probably right!!

And here was me thinking a Mukbang was eating a large quantity of food for an audience.... not two people sitting down and eating their tea together. But what do i know 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'm obviously not about to say who I am, haha! I'm also not pleading with anyone to believe me, I'm simply writing what I know, its your choice to believe it or not :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm obviously not about to say who I am, haha! I'm also not pleading with anyone to believe me, I'm simply writing what I know, its your choice to believe it or not :)
Yep don't out yourself for anyone asking. Everyone here knows anyone can say anything on Tattle. We can make our own minds up wether you're telling us facts or not. I don't think it's fair to question WHO a tattler is when its an ANONYMOUS site.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Watching that mukbang has seriously taken about ten years off my life. What is it with her attitude, you'd never think they were an engaged couple the way she goes on

Reactions: 9
I believe you 😜 do you know if she really earns 5-7k a month or is she full of tit like we think she is?

Reactions: 2
I believe you 😜 do you know if she really earns 5-7k a month or is she full of tit like we think she is?
If it's including her disability allowance it will be correct, not 100% though. I'm pretty sure she doesn't earn that much because her mams house is stinking and so is her mam. If i had that money i would pay for my mam and her homes glow up.

Reactions: 3
If it's including her disability allowance it will be correct, not 100% though. I'm pretty sure she doesn't earn that much because her mams house is stinking and so is her mam. If i had that money i would pay for my mam and her homes glow up.
What disabilities does she have do you know?

So is demi

What disabilities does she have do you know?
Think they said earlier MH issues, but she isn't disabled in any way, just taking advantage of the system!

Reactions: 3
I’m not asking who you are specifically. Just how you would happen to know this. I don’t think she claims disability. My mother is disabled and it’s pretty obvious and it’s a nightmare to apply for pip. Even if she HAPPENED to swindle them she’d be getting low rate daily living. No motability component either.

Reactions: 8
I’m not asking who you are specifically. Just how you would happen to know this. I don’t think she claims disability. My mother is disabled and it’s pretty obvious and it’s a nightmare to apply for pip. Even if she HAPPENED to swindle them she’d be getting low rate daily living. No motability component either.
Like i said, i know the family but I'm not outing myself anymore than that! Demi might have disabilities idk but they do claim them.

Reactions: 4
Like i said, i know the family but I'm not outing myself anymore than that! Demi might have disabilities idk but they do claim them.
How do you know Demi but also claim to have known Megan Ellaby at school from what you wrote on her thread? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕👏CAUGHT👏OUT

And here is why you dont believe everything you read on the Internet 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sean complaining that he can’t get a word in. The only word he seems to say is “aye” can this man not string a sentence together or answer a question with any other words. I suppose it’s hard with Demi running her mouth beside him non stop.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.