Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think she must be in denial about her bra size because wtf - wearing the wrong size bra is so uncomfortable! has she never heard of Bravissimo and the like?!

Reactions: 6
Literally everything she wears is badly fitting, not even just her underwear yet that's the most important thing. She makes my skin crawl. I can't believe i ever used to watch her videos as a ...a ....a... FAN 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 19
i think she must be in denial about her bra size because wtf - wearing the wrong size bra is so uncomfortable! has she never heard of Bravissimo and the like?!
I could feel her pain of jumping around in that bra!! It’s been talked about on here before about how she doesn’t wear the right size (and we all know she reads here 😂) and comments have been left on her YouTube about bravissimo etc. I can’t see her taking the advice though 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont understand why these companies keep sending her stuff when she makes the product look like shite each time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but her dancing about in her underwear is really inappropriate?? Like who wants to see her jiggling about like that I’m sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg please look at the state of it jumping around with her tit singing and dancing on her stories now 🙈 also how long did she last in that underwear?! She’s now flashing her tits in a black bra

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet her brother is getting excited in his room watching this (amber thread) 🤒🤣

40EF8C7A-F879-4E00-A632-CEDC6417D85F.png

Why does she purposely unzip her top on this video .. like haven’t we seen enough of her Rottweilers lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Demi please go for a bra fitting .. that bra does not fit you..

Also that dance in her IG stories where she's in the red jumper and black bra ??? What on Earth was that??? Hit tits are flying all over and Im sure they escape towards the end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Check the box... another boohoo haul coming? Why doesn’t she realise no-one cares? It’s the same content month on month. Where’s the charity shop hauls? Or Depop like she promised? Oh I remember, she wouldn’t get paid for those...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why does she even bother with the clothing hauls? Her choice in clothing is terrible, this twit has no sense of style, nor does she realize she's ordering clothes two sizes too small. Move on Amber

Reactions: 14
Omg I just seen her insta story what the actual duck🤮 she’s absolutely disgusting it makes me feel ill. How can Sean be with her he must be embarrassed when she posts tit like that. Also due to her large following his family most likely see this stuff...how can they look her in the eye 🤣 The more of this kind of stuff I see the more I think the reason they don’t live together is because his family probably spend everyday begging him to dump her!!

Reactions: 7
Just started watching this gymnastics video and wtf is this. They aren’t even in the camera shot half the time. Just looking at an empty room.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.