Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment on Sean’s weight really shows her true colours Imo.. any doubt I had that she wasn’t as bad as I thought has now vanished. It’s downright cruel and very odd what she said! almost like she tried to backtrack after it slipped out her mouth.

Reactions: 11
I don't really see any chemistry between them, they look like they're just with each other for the sake of it.

Reactions: 15
I don't really see any chemistry between them, they look like they're just with each other for the sake of it.
I feel like a lot of couples who get together that young are similar. It’s comfortable so they just stay in it. I was in a fairly similar situation, got into a relationship at 14, broke up on my 20th birthday. The relationship wasn’t good but we both stayed in it because it was comfortable and we’d never been teenagers or adults without eachother. I see absolutely no chemistry between Demi and Sean but I’m assuming it’s just because it’s so familiar to them they’d never want to jeopardise losing it

Reactions: 10
“I’d want you to lose a bit of weight but I’m not gonna say that I’m not a horrible person. I’m going to shot that one.” Demi you basically answered that lmao you’re no spring chicken yourself.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Why did she mention that she's had Saffron Barker in her DMs, is she now trying to make out that they're best friends? Please 😂
Iv said this befor as she pulling faces like her i no saf tag her once when Demi got that weighted skipping rope but that about it and say she talking to her about it that probably the only time she dm her 😂. No hate on saffron but I wouldn’t think Demi is the kind of person she hang out with

Reactions: 6
First ever time posting on a Demi thread - hi everyone! How long until my comment gets removed? A lot of things annoy me about her but this really didn't sit well with me. She needs to be called out for her actions!
That got deleted fast.

Its absolutey mental to me that she has the time to sit by her comments constantly and filter any negative ones out within seconds of them being posted.

• Haha
  • Wow
I've started watching that video and she states that she made "£4700 before deductions" (or something to that effect).

Once you take off the NI and tax (of she pays) that's around £3500, minus any expenses. She doesn't mention business expenses, pension contributions etc.

Yes £3500 is a lot of money but it is very different to almost £5000 and she isn't taking care of her future.

Eurgh the ‘holding in a tit’ face is back - does she really think it’s a good look?
I’m all for body positivity but it’s blatantly obviously she edits her photos before posting
How hard is it to get your chebs measured? Lounge aint for you amber mate. Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eurgh the ‘holding in a tit’ face is back - does she really think it’s a good look?
I’m all for body positivity but it’s blatantly obviously she edits her photos before posting
Do you think it’s on purpose or is it genuinely an open smile?
like her face confuses the duck out of me

Reactions: 4
I’m just watching the say it or shot it and what it with the terrible intro? Not only do they look like awkward friends rather than a couple but it looks like something I would of put together to show my friends off on my bebo in 2003. This is her full time job and all of her content and editing is so so tit.

• Haha
You’d think the amount she ‘earns’ she could buy some decent bleeping bras that fit her. Bloooody helll I’m sick of seeing her horrible tits hanging out all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've started watching that video and she states that she made "£4700 before deductions" (or something to that effect).

Once you take off the NI and tax (of she pays) that's around £3500, minus any expenses. She doesn't mention business expenses, pension contributions etc.

Yes £3500 is a lot of money but it is very different to almost £5000 and she isn't taking care of her future.
Anyone going to check with HMRC that she pays tax?

She can't edit her face to look nice though, I mean that would take a lot of work and be far too obvious!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.