Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think the amount she ‘earns’ she could buy some decent bleeping bras that fit her. Bloooody helll I’m sick of seeing her horrible tits hanging out all the time
If she went for a proper bra fitting and had a video on how to find the right bra for larger breasts I think I’d have a bit more respect for her. She would look so much better not stuffing her tits into something 6 sizes too small.
I’m a 32f and my boobs don’t even look huge, I usually pay between £35-£45 on a well fitted bra. She earns “5k” a month, it’s not like she can’t afford to go get fitted and buy some actual proper bras not some shite that offers no support that has been gifted to her.

Reactions: 20
Sean's face when she talks about her "earnings" speaks volumes to me.

I wonder what bullshit reasons she gives to him as to why she doesn't have money saved for a deposit, where her money goes etc.

Reactions: 6
Lol she’s the worst vegan ever. Her fit page is just a food diary, labelled as a fit page to get more views. Her diet is a mess and she can’t be checking if things are vegan as people keep having to point it out to her! So lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol she’s the worst vegan ever. Her fit page is just a food diary, labelled as a fit page to get more views. Her diet is a mess and she can’t be checking if things are vegan as people keep having to point it out to her! So lazy
I bet she’s always in McDonald’s drive through ordering nugs

Reactions: 4
Her face doesn’t look like she has smelt a fart .. she’s just reacting to her attitude stinking lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi guys just here to bless your day with the first 17 seconds of this vid 🤣😘
I just don’t see the 2 and a half stone weight loss she claims to have had, I don’t think she hasn’t lost any but the shape of her body at the end of this video when she’s in her garden, there’s no difference in my opinion 🧐

Reactions: 6
I just don’t see the 2 and a half stone weight loss she claims to have had, I don’t think she hasn’t lost any but the shape of her body at the end of this video when she’s in her garden, there’s no difference in my opinion 🧐
Not to defend her but is this not an old video - she's blonde in this.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20200804-174811_Samsung Internet.jpg
love to see my mates doing things...

What?

You love to see your mates doing the gardening? Doing a tit?

Why dont you do him a favour and explain what hes achieved ya silly bint

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 201774love to see my mates doing things...

What?

You love to see your mates doing the gardening? Doing a tit?

Why dont you do him a favour and explain what hes achieved ya silly bint
Those cheques cost like £25 quid, he could have donated £125 and not bought a giant cheque to wank himself off with.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.