Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww guys, thanku. I feel like ive been left at the altar, but u all have come to marry me instead. duck you demi for breaking my heart and blocking me out your life!! Wench!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen her insta story where she is contemplating getting her parents to have a coffee for a video despite them not having spoke in 15 years. I’m pretty sure if they haven’t spoke in such a long time it’s for a reason. Obviously it would be nice if they could be friends but that’s something to be done in private not for YouTube views you hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Has anyone seen her insta story where she is contemplating getting her parents to have a coffee for a video despite them not having spoke in 15 years. I’m pretty sure if they haven’t spoke in such a long time it’s for a reason. Obviously it would be nice if they could be friends but that’s something to be done in private not for YouTube views you hole.
Agree !
:/

Reactions: 1
It's like she has the mentality of an 8 Yr old? Some of the things she does genuinely makes me question her mental ability...i work with people with learning difficulties and demi does have many similar attributes and it does make me wonder...

Or she's just a bleeping idiot idk

Reactions: 6
Desperate for content. Naturally some you tubers don’t have to scrape the barrel for it but obviously this hunny bun does.

Reactions: 7
That ‘I know my worth’ tshirt should be changed to ‘I overestimate my worth’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't comprehend why you'd ever think or want to do this? Mental

Reactions: 7
My parents haven’t spoken since I was 6 months old, if I suggested to either of them that they should meet up for a coffee I think I’d be sectioned

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching her tidy her room was PAINFUL omfg this girl is ddddddddirty. How is she not mortified?

1. Does she duck was her bedding every 7-10 days. Those sheets look crawling.
2. Why can’t she even lay the bed neatly? I have a pet peeve of just throwing the duvet on the bed without properly fixing it. She doesn’t fix the under sheet, which is all pulled up and falling off. Then the blanket is just tossed over the bed. Just looks so messy. May as well not even make the damn thing.
3. Did you see her just ram the pjs into that little cupboard??? Not even folded. I mean, idk am I just fussy? But my god I could not live like that. She rammed them in then quickly shut the door before they all fell out again 🤦🏼‍♀️
4. She said she needs a clean workspace to be productive. Well duck, that explains a lot. The place is always a pig sty so no wonder she’s about as productive as a sloth
5. Finally someone please tell me WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!?
C0634F61-8640-4282-A674-C819C4717AB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Love that all of her cleaning products are from M&S and Sean’s always raving about M&S. He must realise what a stinker she is and bought it for her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.