Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really made me feel uncomfortable that she wore odd socks for her video. All the way through I kept thinking god look at her unprofessional as ever and bet her feet stink

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please tell me someone else remembers when she made a video years ago about how (this is gunna be vague, sorry) she had a ‘play date’ with a girl and then when the girl was due to leave Demi just didn’t let her out of the house and she started crying? Like there was an entire video on it

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Omg she not even taken the video down where her tits come out dose she even check bfor posting 😬. And why duck would you keep going round your dad to do clothing huel and sit there half naked 🤨. And ffs clean up and that mirror don’t even wonna do what makes they are 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice that when she got dressed again after twatting about with her dad in her bra and knickers, and put on that minging outfit to make cringy TikToks, that she’s changed her bra. Blatantly only wearing that ill fitting crap for the £££. I smell undisclosed sponsorship.

Reactions: 15
F34CCAB5-8EE2-4937-9A8F-F65D34CF0DB4.png

bleeping hell. Just looked through her old Instagram pics and you wouldn’t even think this was the same person would you? She actually looks nice here. And you can see she used to dress alright too. So where has this trend for wearing as little as possible and having your gut hanging out 24/7 come from amber? For once I’m not actually being a dick here. It just seems like she’s trying too hard to fit into this Instagram model lifestyle and it just doesn’t suit her, and we all know none of its real anyway. She looked so much better when she was just being herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Not sure whats more awful her grammar or her arabesque 😂 “gymnast lesson” “gymnast gym” its GYMNASTICS! She had absolutely no awareness of her body it was bizarre her muscle tone must be zero

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cringed so hard at the underwear dancing in her stories :sick: stop!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I always wonder if Sean is embarrassed in front of his friends and family when she posts these cringy videos with her gut and tits out.

• Haha
Please every1 do the lords work and update me on any instagram cringe she puts out for the world to see. Genuinely missing her insta, always made me feel so much better about myself 💔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.