Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she bought those joggers in a size 18/20 because she reads here and she wants to prove that's not her size. But primark sizes run bigger, usually I'm an xs/s in most clothing, and in primark I always have to get the 2xs. Sooo 👀
Primark definitely run big! I'm a 10 usually (more like a 12 atm due to lockdown eating 😂 ) and have to get the XS in a lot of items, which is a 6-8??

I do actually like the black denim shorts but unlike Demi, I will actually buy them in a size that fits me

Reactions: 5
She was in hospital the other week too wasn’t she? Probably not drinking enough water the fat slob and drinking her full fat coke and energy drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Primark definitely run big! I'm a 10 usually (more like a 12 atm due to lockdown eating 😂 ) and have to get the XS in a lot of items, which is a 6-8??

I do actually like the black denim shorts but unlike Demi, I will actually buy them in a size that fits me
I actually think Primark runs small - I range from a 10-14 normally in shops but couldn't fit into a Primark 14 jeans!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually think Primark runs small - I range from a 10-14 normally in shops but couldn't fit into a Primark 14 jeans!
Maybe it's the jeans then 'cause I've never got on with their jeans either! Their tops and shirts seem to be massive

Reactions: 7
View attachment 217362Sounds like she wants people to think it’s labour the way she’s described it? I know stomach pains can be like that, and I’m sure they’ve tested for it 😂 but her young followers will all be out buying babygrows based off that
Maybe an episode of I didn't know I was pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i actually went to hospital once with excruciating stomach pain nothing like I’ve ever had before and turns out I just had cramp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That time she went to A&E because bleaching her hair irritated her scalp and the nurse just rinsed/washed her hair :rolleyes:

It'll be massively exaggerated just for video content

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No updates from our hunny bun - obvs wants people to be worrying about her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That time she went to A&E because bleaching her hair irritated her scalp and the nurse just rinsed/washed her hair :rolleyes:

It'll be massively exaggerated just for video content
Hahah which video was that

Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching some of her videos this morning. Her lips are thin I think? Do you think if she had lip injections there would be a difference?

I’ve been watching some of her videos this morning. Her lips are thin I think? Do you think if she had lip injections there would be a difference?
They would still slant downwards so I think it would look even more bizarre for her to fill them!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.