Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching some of her videos this morning. Her lips are thin I think? Do you think if she had lip injections there would be a difference?
I’ve thought this before too, when she had people photoshop her pics and they made her lips bigger, they looked less turned down, I think it wouldn’t stand out as much because the fullness would be the first thing you saw! I can’t photoshop so can’t show you but I’ve thought this before too!

Reactions: 1
ugh, watching the latest video, only on the first item and they're basic shorts yet she's pulling them so far up her moose knuckle desperately hoping they'll look high waisted? Why? She spends the rest of the cutscene pulling the fabric out her flaps 🤢🤢🤢 she's such an embarrassing mess.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve thought this before too, when she had people photoshop her pics and they made her lips bigger, they looked less turned down, I think it wouldn’t stand out as much because the fullness would be the first thing you saw! I can’t photoshop so can’t show you but I’ve thought this before too!
It’s just her face seems so flat, the only thing that pops out is her nose.

Reactions: 5
Hey guys I've been following these threads for a few months and finally wanted to join in so hellloooo. Just watched the primark haul video and her in those bikini bottoms put me off my spaghetti for dinner... someone needs to feed that hungry camel, its bordering animal abuse :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Where is our demidoodles?! Still pretending to be at the hospital for attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where is our demidoodles?! Still pretending to be at the hospital for attention?
No doubt she’ll be hamming it up for sympathy. She’s the type to go to A&E with a bee sting, so not remotely concerned it’s anything at all. She’ll make it out it is though I’m sure.

Also has anyone mentioned her sponsored cycle for Cancer Research.. who coincidentally undertake and fund animal testing. The exact reason she become vegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmm the 200 miles she signed up to do in September.... which now, will no doubt be cancelled as her diet of bread, apple and bed rest won't allow her to do the minimum of 6.66 (🙄) miles a day in order to complete it... anyone feeling a cancellation coming on?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hmmm the 200 miles she signed up to do in September.... which now, will no doubt be cancelled as her diet of bread, apple and bed rest won't allow her to do the minimum of 6.66 (🙄) miles a day in order to complete it... anyone feeling a cancellation coming on?
Yep! And I bet she doesn’t donate any of her own money to make up for it despite claiming to earn 7k a month 🙃

Yep! And I bet she doesn’t donate any of her own money to make up for it despite claiming to earn 7k a month 🙃
AND who’s betting she tries to ‘vlog’ her time in A&E for views and attention? As someone who works in emergency medicine in the North East I would take greeeaaaaat pleasure in telling her to put that camera away.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg i forgot about her 200miles, cycling(?) - this all makes sense now. There was no way she was ever gonna do that. She needed a huge excuse so here is the start of it!!

Reactions: 7
No doubt she’ll be hamming it up for sympathy. She’s the type to go to A&E with a bee sting, so not remotely concerned it’s anything at all. She’ll make it out it is though I’m sure.

Also has anyone mentioned her sponsored cycle for Cancer Research.. who coincidentally undertake and fund animal testing. The exact reason she become vegan.
I personally feel different about medical research using animals to cosmetic companies using animals though and maybe Demi does too (although I highly doubt she's really thought about it). It's not an ideal and hopefully we will have an alternative one day but to create a medical treatment in the UK it's the law that you have to test on animals before moving onto humans.

Reactions: 11
I personally feel different about medical research using animals to cosmetic companies using animals though and maybe Demi does too (although I highly doubt she's really thought about it). It's not an ideal and hopefully we will have an alternative one day but to create a medical treatment in the UK it's the law that you have to test on animals before moving onto humans.

I do too. But she’s built her vegan persona based on finding animal dissection horrendous, and is cashing in promoting vegan brands to people who find animal dissection horrendous. It’s a massive contradiction.

Also, she uses products that test on animals in her cosmetics too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do too. But she’s built her vegan persona based on finding animal dissection horrendous, and is cashing in promoting vegan brands to people who find animal dissection horrendous. It’s a massive contradiction.

SAVE DA FROGS 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Her Instagram rant a few weeks ago about being Vegan was disgusting. I have no idea how she can preach about how it’s disgusting to consume animal products due to animal cruelty, but she has ZERO issue with spending hundreds of pounds on fast fashion every month. The same fast fashion industry that lets employees work in disgusting environments for a wage that you cannot survive on. How can she support one but not the other?
Like you said a huge contradiction, she has no right preaching about anything as if she’s better than others.

Reactions: 12
Whose seen her latest post? Bought a house?! Pull up a chair folks things are guna get interesting...🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ffs, they haven't even tried living together. Poor Sean, this will be hell for him.

Can't wait for the ugly, tacky primark home decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whose seen her latest post? Bought a house?! Pull up a chair folks things are guna get interesting...🧐
Wow. I mean, well good on her for spending her ad money on a home rather than disposable stuff. I'd do the same. Here comes all the house interior posts!

Reactions: 12
Who else reckons she’s been pressured from Tattle to get this house and not on her own accord 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.