Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi's hair in my video is like what I do to my hair to keep it out of my face when doing a face mask. I would never take any photos of me like that (let alone a video) that weren't a piss take to send to a friend

Reactions: 6
Donโ€™t know where she lost the weight, but looks like sheโ€™s found it again ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder why sheโ€™s starting filming her videos at her dads house ๐Ÿคจ just get your own place Demi ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Reactions: 8
Wtf is that can by the door? ๐Ÿ˜‚
This is actually one of the worst photos she's ever posted. The can of drink, the legs, the godawful outfit, how she's holding the sunglasses, the facial expression, how she's not even bothered to sort her hair out before taking the picture, the fact she thinks the bleeping front door is good place to have photoshoot??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This is actually one of the worst photos she's ever posted. The can of drink, the legs, the godawful outfit, how she's holding the sunglasses, the facial expression, how she's not even bothered to sort her hair out before taking the picture, the fact she thinks the bleeping front door is good place to have photoshoot??
Imagine being the poor postman who knocks on her door and is greeted by that. Scarred for life.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thereโ€™s so much I could say about her clothing but I just canโ€™t even begin! So all I will say is that her made up saying should be without A further rat a tat tat, why is the first A missing? How and why did she even make it up? it makes less sense than her wardrobe. And her other slogan, if you can call it that - โ€œIโ€™m not mad at itโ€ is copied from Patricia Bright

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.