Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what the duck was that post? Did she have a stroke while writing that caption? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god, buying a house together🤦🏼‍♀️, Demi can’t even keep her bedroom tidy, let alone a house🤣🤣, they only stay with each other here and there, and now they’re going right into living together🤣, because this is gonna end great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And what the duck was that post? Did she have a stroke while writing that caption? 😂😂
Nah just thick.

She really doesn’t deserve a nice house, it’ll look like a tit tip within weeks and hopefully they’ll be broken up by then too.
Sticks in my throat that such an undeserving waste of space can afford to do this. But then again, my rented house (£1200 a month), is down south so a mortgage is out of our reach (on paper anyway). Up there would be much easier. I’d still rather have my life than theirs though. Poor, poor Sean!

Reactions: 10
Don’t understand why on her videos she makes out there isn’t a plan for them to do this .. chats tit lol

Reactions: 13
Wait until she realises that it’s not that easy running your own home. She can’t even clean her bedroom or get out of bed before dinner time. This is going to be like an episode of “How clean is your house?” WHERES KIM WOODBURN WHEN YOU NEED HER?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She can enjoy milking new house content for the first 6 months, but let’s see how their relationship lasts. I feel so bad for Sean already having to put up with her. She’s a slob can’t even look after her bedroom she’s filthy 🤢

Reactions: 11
I do too. But she’s built her vegan persona based on finding animal dissection horrendous, and is cashing in promoting vegan brands to people who find animal dissection horrendous. It’s a massive contradiction.

Also, she uses products that test on animals in her cosmetics too.
She doesn't have a clue tbh. I understand that maybe you wouldn't want to get rid of old cosmetics if you already own them but she basically advertises those cosmetics because of her platform.

Can’t wait to see where this dream house is located I live in Newcastle. If it’s where her mams is located it’s hardly a dream location put it that way... lol

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused why literally 2 weeks ago zhe was saying they didn’t have plans to get a house?!? Buying a house takes months surely...

Reactions: 29
I’m so confused why literally 2 weeks ago zhe was saying they didn’t have plans to get a house?!? Buying a house takes months surely...
That’s what I don’t get? There was obviously some idea that it was happening

Reactions: 12
It does! A mortgage alone takes 4-6 weeks so she has sat on a throne of lies

Reactions: 17
It does! A mortgage alone takes 4-6 weeks so she has sat on a throne of lies
Mine took 8 months 💀 watching the process of them buying a house is content I would like to watch, not hauls in her dutty bedroom. She’s such a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That house is gunna be a pig sty if her bedroom at her mams is anything to go by

Reactions: 8
She would 100% say she ‘bought’ a house when it’s only renting, nothing against renting I rent, but she would say that, like mortgages take a while, she makes no sense 🧐 I bet she’s read through tattle, sick of the comments on her lack of motivation to move in with her FIANCÉ and picked the first house she saw on right move 🤣

Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to see where this dream house is located I live in Newcastle. If it’s where her mams is located it’s hardly a dream location put it that way... lol
Ahem... I live in the next street to her mam! It's not that bad! I doubt it's on this estate from the picture.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she was able to get a mortgage tbh because her income surely isn’t guaranteed and changes month to month? Unless they’ve put down a massive deposit 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know they were really nit picky when I bought my house and at first didn’t even want to take into account my unsociable hours payments even though they are guaranteed. It’s definitely not a quick process so she’s either renting or has lied to her audience when she said they weren’t looking.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.