Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your gut bulging out of your clothes is a clear sign that you need to size up, hunnybun.
Screenshot_20200819-185017_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen that she now has management?? Their roster is so good with youtubers I really like but Demi sticks out like a sore thumb! :ROFLMAO:

Why is she filming so much videos at her dads
Probably because she reads here and everyone comments on her dirty room. Rather than cleaning her room regularly, instead of once in however many months for a video, she films at her dad's because she is lazy. At least, that's my theory.

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand the amount of times she says ‘i’m not mad at it’ about pretty much EVERY item. She is honestly the most jarring person I have ever come across.

And I feel like in her latest video she bought the black joggers in a size too big to make herself feel good for finally having something that was too big on her in a try on video 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep pulling all of those shorts so high up then having to repeatedly pull them out her fanny? Rank.

Also how did she not realise that PRMRK on those joggers is just supposed to look like primark without actually saying it? Fml

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I think she bought those joggers in a size 18/20 because she reads here and she wants to prove that's not her size. But primark sizes run bigger, usually I'm an xs/s in most clothing, and in primark I always have to get the 2xs. Sooo 👀

Reactions: 7
Bought a bunch of holiday clothes because she was dreaming of being in Bali, but won't actually go on holiday....I would insert and expletive filled rant about what a dumb wasteful unethical bleep she is, but it'll only encourage her to go on a spending spree I'm sure.

Reactions: 9
Whats with all the thrush inducing tight shorts yanked right up in to her hoof?

Please, make it stop.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How did she not know that “prmrk” on the T-shirt is literally primark. Howling when she was trying to pronounce it 😂 how thick is she honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Half way thru the new video did she clip back down the extension in her hair

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her IG story about going to the hospital for stomach pains? Her heart rate was up to 140 and they were sending her to another hospital for testing? I wonder what tf happened...

Reactions: 3
CBE3E750-EF15-4E41-B83B-7D271EB354E9.png
Sounds like she wants people to think it’s labour the way she’s described it? I know stomach pains can be like that, and I’m sure they’ve tested for it 😂 but her young followers will all be out buying babygrows based off that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It honestly sounded like she was having bad gas that she couldn’t pass..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.