Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bugs me how much she says that stupid rat a tat tat thing - give up on trying to give yourself a bleeping ridiculous catchphrase - it’s embarrassing! It’s not going to help your trash merchandise sale!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She lied to her youtuber friends too about her size, cause look at the wrap skirt in the first outfit, emphasis on wrap, the two ends of the skirt barely even meet on her 😂😂 "yeah hunnybun, get me a 12, you know I've lost weight"
View attachment 214727
Literally 😂😂😂 I’ve got some wrap skirts and they fully wrap around me so it overlaps so my actual thigh isn’t on show 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Hahahah I just updated my post at the same time! Exactly this!

For a 24 year old her boobs are very saggy. I’m a GG, 38 years old and mine look miles better. But then I’ve always invested in decent bras THAT FIT.
That necklace is about to behead her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
DON'T take a shot every time Demi says the word 'aesthetic' you'll end up in hospital getting your stomach pumped

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could she of licked that Emma’s bum hole anymore then the outfit was trash

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it possible she is 13.4 but looks bigger due to her height? She looks super short.

I agree she totally misses the mark with her fashion choices. She can still be trendy, but she needs to buy what looks best for her
Im not tall im about 5 foot 5 and we look worlds apart concerning because people will look at themselves differently when shes lying 😳

Reactions: 1
She’s so thirsty to be one of those ‘insta girls’ who wear trackies and drink Starbucks and are really laid back and cool... she will never achieve this.

she also looks like she takes zero self care of herself. It’s just not part of her routine, and it shows.

She looks like a sheriff in those old western movies 😂
View attachment 214821
looks like Richard Burke off Friends hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When was the last time she washed that hair? Jesus christ. I wouldn't even go to the shop like that never mind put myself in the internet for hundreds of thousands of people to see. woman.

Also look at all of the crap on that sofa. Didn't she say she was going to do hauls at her dad's because it's a better background? Like why wouldn't you make sure it was tidy and clean, and get changed in a different room so that you don't have shite lying all over the place. She has no idea.

duck off. This can’t be serious.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.