Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t vlog Christmas. Ffs. Christmas is ruined. Kids are now crying. Cheers Demi
Bet she did vlog and something went tits up on the day so she threw a tantrum and ditched the footage!
Maybe the boxes of tat she was giving to her guests or the forced cheesy games she wanted to play at the dinner table went down like a lead balloon! Perhaps she just ruined the meal 🤷‍♀️
She was like a stupid excited school girl thinking she’s the hostess with the mostest and could hardly contain herself at hosting Christmas for the first time! Her excitement about it on recent vlogs was nauseating so there’s not a chance she didn’t vlog her first time hosting Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surprise Surprise 🙄
aka, she accidentally on purpose ate everyone’s christmas dinners instead of serving them to her family so they got annoyed at her left, taking the cheap tatty presents they bought for her with them. While Sean’s mum cried about the mess her son is engaged to.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recommended on youtube her what i got for Christmas 2022, few minutes in, its got her awful classis amazon music ad 😂 😂 😂
Its got a bit of rock! BOOM!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Surprise Surprise 🙄
I bloody knew it! She's obviously made a complete arse of hosting and doesn't want to show how crap it was after building it up so much - we see you Demi 🖕 and so does everyone else. The dinner would have been tit, the table banter would have been forced and also tit and the gift giving would've been awkward as duck - I was dying to see it all fall apart though 😂 The fact she didn't even show a photo of the dinner she made tells you everything! If Demi didn't deem it Insta worthy then I really do dread to think what it must have been like :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I bloody knew it! She's obviously made a complete arse of hosting and doesn't want to show how crap it was after building it up so much - we see you Demi 🖕 and so does everyone else. The dinner would have been tit, the table banter would have been forced and also tit and the gift giving would've been awkward as duck - I was dying to see it all fall apart though 😂 The fact she didn't even show a photo of the dinner she made tells you everything! If Demi didn't deem it Insta worthy then I really do dread to think what it must have been like :sick:
This for sure, she posted such awkward things before..you can tell this was utter chaos.
---
aka, she accidentally on purpose ate everyone’s christmas dinners instead of serving them to her family so they got annoyed at her left, taking the cheap tatty presents they bought for her with them. While Sean’s mum cried about the mess her son is engaged to.
Bet she does cry to be fair.

• Haha
It was a big ask for her to do Christmas dinner considering she barely cooks for herself let alone Sean. I dread to think what happened on the day, she definitely would have bragged about it if it had been successful.

Reactions: 13
Surely if your "job" is making content you'd jump at the chance of vlogging every single moment, especially with cooking videos being so popular atm. Wonder if she's seen how eager we were to see the state of the meal/day and decided to destroy the evidence/footage 🫣

Reactions: 16
Jess’s Christmas vlog was done well, not too intrusive, parents seem stable. Considering Jess has a full time job with long hours and still managed to make content says it all.

Reactions: 20
A little Christmas gift for you all is a sneak peek of the dinner, courtesy of Sean’s insta story.
IMG_0619.jpeg

Defo feels like something happened because even if she didn’t vlog there would have been an influx of insta stories. Maybe she was doing her usual bullying Sean and his parents called her out on it 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Jess’s Christmas vlog was done well, not too intrusive, parents seem stable. Considering Jess has a full time job with long hours and still managed to make content says it all.
She cant compete with Jess at all. Jess is better at everything and she has a full time job on top of it too which says something about her character. She's not a scammer like Demi

Reactions: 22
A little Christmas gift for you all is a sneak peek of the dinner, courtesy of Sean’s insta story.
View attachment 2653438
Defo feels like something happened because even if she didn’t vlog there would have been an influx of insta stories. Maybe she was doing her usual bullying Sean and his parents called her out on it 🤣
Why does that looks like likes of scrambled egg in the plates?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2653438
Wonder if Sean made the dinner or another family member, telling he didn’t credit Demi? interested to see if she will blame the bipolar?

Reactions: 7
There's NO WAY she made any of that - NOT A CHANCE :LOL: Someone has obviously stepped in and taken over.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if Sean made the dinner or another family member, telling he didn’t credit Demi? interested to see if she will blame the bipolar?
What bipolar, she doesn't have that it's just lazyitis. I have mental health and I made Christmas dinner. We had Beef Bourguignon I made it all myself too. I can cook I'm just not very confident especially with meat. I made a blueberry compote a few weeks ago with my little one and it was beautiful. We had it with some blueberry muffins.
---
I’m still just trying to work out which plate is the vegan one cos they look identical 👀
Yep I was wondering that too. It looks like she's not forgoing meat lol

Reactions: 3
What bipolar, she doesn't have that it's just lazyitis. I have mental health and I made Christmas dinner. We had Beef Bourguignon I made it all myself too. I can cook I'm just not very confident especially with meat. I made a blueberry compote a few weeks ago with my little one and it was beautiful. We had it with some blueberry muffins.
---

Yep I was wondering that too. It looks like she's not forgoing meat lol
me too, I’m bipolar amongst a few other issues that do make me struggle very badly but I still made Christmas dinner for 14 others and I really enjoyed hosting! I too believe she’s just pure lazy. The only thing I’m convinced she has is narcissistic disorders and some binging but it’s probably not for me to assume 🫣

Reactions: 11
I’m still just trying to work out which plate is the vegan one cos they look identical 👀
If you look at the plate on the front row in the middle - the one in front of the saucepan (y) it looks like there might me some kind of beige vegan meat replacement lurking around the 9 o clock mark on the plate, because that seems to be the only plate without turkey.

• Haha
I think she couldn't handle cooking so sean took over. And perhaps his parents requested no filming. I know I wouldnt want a camera shoved in my face on christmas

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.