Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s insufferable when it comes to Christmas and even more so now she’s hosting it! Getting all excited because she can make a roast potato - but suppose that’s a challenge for someone with demis non existent level of intellect!

Making memoreeees 🤮
So So so beyongrateful 🤮

Hilarious that she says she gifts charity shop tat to people to be more sustainable and then later in the vlog says her and her mums gift gifting is excessive 🤦‍♀️ make it make sense you stupid bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she’s insufferable when it comes to Christmas and even more so now she’s hosting it! Getting all excited because she can make a roast potato - but suppose that’s a challenge for someone with demis non existent level of intellect!

Making memoreeees 🤮
So So so beyongrateful 🤮

Hilarious that she says she gifts charity shop tat to people to be more sustainable and then later in the vlog says her and her mums gift gifting is excessive 🤦‍♀️ make it make sense you stupid bint!
Unless she meant excessive shite from the chazza? 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
She was FUMING that her nanna and grandad weren't coming over for Christmas 😂

Those Christmas Table boxes were shocking. The idea of them is sweet but I doubt you're meant to fill them with completely pointless tit? So spray? Temu comb? Paddington McDonald's toy?

One of Demi's major issues is she things the more things she has then the better something is. You just know on Christmas she cares more about the number of gifts than the thought behind them. All the money she spends on crap and decor could be used for something actually useful ... maybe some business advice?

Reactions: 29
Merry Christmas hunnybuns! I’d love to see your Christmas dinners compared to hers x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is it so difficult watching her on that no views page? Urgh but I managed using a different browser lol

Reactions: 3
Why hell she put carrot and milk for Santa from the dogs. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣.

Her and Sean doin there yearly Christmas pic is more cringe every year she trying to hard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Looks like the followers aren’t a fan of temu lol

what the hell is that thing on the corner of the wood board? And why is the cheese so thick lol

what is that face all about (though that’s not necessarily specific to this picture lol) just think she looks weird like she’s trying to look cute or something 🤢
Looks like she edited her face lol.

Reactions: 11

what the hell is that thing on the corner of the wood board? And why is the cheese so thick lol

what is that face all about (though that’s not necessarily specific to this picture lol) just think she looks weird like she’s trying to look cute or something 🤢
She’s edited away about 3 chins in that photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else confused why she called the pics of her mum and parent a “mugshot” LOOOOL does she know that’s not a synonym for a face picture

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What in the bleeping shoe box appeal were those Christmas boxes?! I am dead at the fact she put a happy meal toy in there. In the words of Catherine Tate’s ‘Nan’ … “what a load of old tit

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What in the bleeping shoe box appeal were those Christmas boxes?! I am dead at the fact she put a happy meal toy in there. In the words of Catherine Tate’s ‘Nan’ … “what a load of old tit
The question that should be asked is what did she do with the Happy Meal? They don't do Vegan Happy Meals from my understanding and she definitely won't just be paying for the toy that comes with it. So either she's scoffed them she's forced others to buy them so she could keep the toys.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I think she's seeing what she'd look like without the upside down mouth - photoshopped/erased the downward mouth and accidentally posted the photo to social media. Actually prefer her with the upside mouth - this makes her look even more of a mutant. Hope everyone is having a lovely xmas (y)
---
Just asked me other half to recreate this for a cute pic, he told me to piss off 😂 how does she rope Sean into doing this tit?
The body language (from him) says everything. It's like she's holding him hostage 😂 I can imagine her whispering to him "Sean, hold onto my arse for the photo".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.