Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont understand the Christmas boxes. she described it as something that her dads ex did and said you put fun novelty things in a box on the table.
but she just put a bunch of random tit in a box. surely the whole point was to play games and have a joke at the table. how are they suppose to do that with lip balm, body scrubs, key rings and mcdonalds toys?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i dont understand the Christmas boxes. she described it as something that her dads ex did and said you put fun novelty things in a box on the table.
but she just put a bunch of random tit in a box. surely the whole point was to play games and have a joke at the table. how are they suppose to do that with lip balm, body scrubs, key rings and mcdonalds toys?
She just never gets anything right does she😂😂 So bleeping stupid. Clearly supposed to be like you said, things to do at the table hahaha

Reactions: 19
You haven’t made £1200 a month though have you. You haven’t taken off the cost of the products, postage, tax etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like the followers aren’t a fan of temu lol

what the hell is that thing on the corner of the wood board? And why is the cheese so thick lol

what is that face all about (though that’s not necessarily specific to this picture lol) just think she looks weird like she’s trying to look cute or something 🤢
More like it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s been completely silent on social media….. I wonder what explosive argument happened whilst hosting Christmas 🤔
---
She’s been completely silent on social media….. I wonder what explosive argument happened whilst hosting Christmas 🤔
Right on cue with the insta stories

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
---

Right on cue with the insta stories
No mention or photos of her Christmas dinner however, hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 8
DEMI - WHERE IS THE XMAS DAY VEEJO??? GET IT UP AND STOP STALLING. WE'RE ALL DYING TO SEE IT HERE 🖕See if she pulls the "Sorry guys, I've lost all the footage" card or "Sorry guys, I didn't bother filuming Christmas Day becuase I just wanted to spend it with the family without recording it" I'll be effing raging :LOL: We already know it's going to be a tit show Demi, are we're here for it! So get it up man.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is the faces she pulls supposed to be funny?
Her and her mum have the r worst sense of humours going.

I think it’s a mechanism so that people laugh with them and not at them but it falls flat every time because neither of them are funny. Just two fat, uneducated women who think drinking, making ugly faces and acting like blokes is funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone seen her latest tik tok? I’ve never known a ‘small business owner’ to talk tit about her customers and their orders so much 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She didn’t vlog Christmas. Ffs. Christmas is ruined. Kids are now crying. Cheers Demi

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What in the nutty professor is going on with her eyebrows?
Not a regular on here, but I am aware of the foul beast. Her mouth is the most ugly mouth I've ever seen in my life.

Can I just ask why bailiffs are in the thread title? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.