Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a gifted Cricut that she could make her own scrapbooking supplies or mugs from but she cba

Reactions: 12
Oh of course, don’t want to out you. If you could message me, my niece is studying to be a midwife. I tried to see if I could message you but don’t think I’ve been active long enough on tattle.
We don't have a messaging facility anymore on here unfortunately

Reactions: 3
Maybe this is a really obvious thing to say but my understanding is that you can’t just buy ONE mug from a wholesaler. There are set minimum quantities you need to purchase in order to qualify for the wholesale price. That’s how the wholesaler makes their profit.

I think there are certain truths about Demi Donnelly that cannot be underestimated:

1. She lies compulsively. She ties herself into knots with her lies, and then lies some more to cover her tracks.

2. She’s not intelligent but she is exceedingly lazy. And laziness does encourage “clever” tactics to find those shortcuts.

3. She’s an entitled bleep who’s grown up mollycoddled and is not fit for existing in society. It’s no surprise at all how much she struggles beyond the fabricated bubble she lives in.

💁‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I love when she says things like "We're launching a range of mugs"! I would understand if she had designed them herself - but when you go into a physical shop and buy the cheapest tit you can find and then flog it online for ten times the price - that's just absolutely ripping people off. She isn't 'launching' anything :LOL: I've said from the start of her website that's it's basically a re-selling platform and she'd be better off opening an eBay shop. Started off with scrapbooking supplies - which I kind of get. But now with the dry wipe boards and bleeping mugs - what do mugs have to do with scrapbooking? Or crafts for the matter?? It's not even like the mugs are craft themed. She has no self control and before you know it the 'website' will be full of all sorts of random shite - it's already started. She seems to loose grip of things really quickly doesn't she! Everything spirals rapidly. Scrapture will be renamed - to account for the website being all over the place with no cohesion or structure watch this space 😂 Sorry for my tit grammar - dyslexic you know.
She needs reporting to trading standards.
---
so unfortunate looking isn't she...
It will never ever fill to amaze me that people make money from doing basic shite! I mean who are these brain dead morons who actually watch someone put food on their plate? Bring on that bleeping meteorite.

Reactions: 5
She's fair wide, no hiding it in that jumper 👀

Who the feck gets into a car theyre not comfortable in and brings a poxy "iced coffee" in an open dinky mason jar?? are you fcking well demi, you're a special kind ain't ya mate?

How did you find her video if it was unlisted? Sorry I'm slow I thought unlisted meant it had to be shared first to be viewable, no? Can someone please explain!?

Want to sound put together say Clearance out, rather than you know the actual term 'clear out' ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
(Sorry for the double post) The face of some deluded twit who has the audacity to claim "people don't understand business" like you don't understand basic structures demi, get off your high horse saying people don't understand business because you fail to take accountability on your scummy scamming ways, ya dope. Oh my god give me strength this geebag is getting right under my skin today. I hope the weather shits all over you (If you ever left your gaff that is), your pillow is always warm and you stand on up turned plugs :mad:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s like when she repeats herself saying I love my body it’s great I love being fat, then goes on a serious gym regime lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s that ugly ring she has on the same finger of her engagement ring?

Reactions: 2
How did you find her video if it was unlisted? Sorry I'm slow I thought unlisted meant it had to be shared first to be viewable, no? Can someone please explain!?
When a video is unlisted but on a playlist, you can view it within the playlist.
So it wouldn’t show if you went onto the main “videos” list and scrolled through them all, but it will if you go into the playlist it’s in e.g “weekly vlogs”. Idk if this makes sense, I’m terrible at explaining 🤣

• Wow
When a video is unlisted but on a playlist, you can view it within the playlist.
So it wouldn’t show if you went onto the main “videos” list and scrolled through them all, but it will if you go into the playlist it’s in e.g “weekly vlogs”. Idk if this makes sense, I’m terrible at explaining 🤣
She didn't put up that video anyway. I'm guessing she's afraid just in case it ruins her even more

That poor parrot, it has plucked all its feathers out at the front, probably due to stress, the cage is inadequate and filthy and far too small. It’s been locked in there all week, looks like it wings have been clipped as well.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
‘I like everything to be presented and wrapped up nicely so that it’s like a little experience for the person that gets the box and I’ve had reviews from people saying they liked that’

These people are having you on Demi, because what the duck is this? Just because you bought a roll of personalised stickers doesn’t mean you need to use it as tape 🥴 and watching her trying to fit A4 decawh paypa in that pizza box was painful.

IMG_4641.png
IMG_4642.png
IMG_4643.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘I like everything to be presented and wrapped up nicely so that it’s like a little experience for the person that gets the box and I’ve had reviews from people saying they liked that’

These people are having you on Demi, because what the duck is this? Just because you bought a roll of personalised stickers doesn’t mean you need to use it as tape 🥴 and watching her trying to fit A4 decawh paypa in that pizza box was painful.

View attachment 2481193View attachment 2481194View attachment 2481195
Why did she wrap it up because it was just for show. Nobody bought anything.

Reactions: 1
She's done a TikTok essentially saying she keeps the best stuff for herself 😂 I wouldn't admit to that

Reactions: 13
What do you all think happened in Ireland?
I reckon her nanas sister tried to shag Sean and demi stormed back to England in a huff.
The way are talks about it makes it sound like juicy gossip like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.