Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us the wholesalers you use then Demi! Liar, liar pants on fire! Demi you aren't transparent with anything. Everything you say I take as a lie because that is what you are known for. You are a scammer and that's how you'll always be known. Demi the scamming influencer who rips people off and tells lies to fill her pockets with the money that people work hard for while you sleep till lunch and spend your day doing nothing substantial

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come on guys she just charged the recommended RRP
The recommended recommended retail price xx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
See this is such a lie. She would never have paid £4.99 per mug from a wholesaler. She's just made up a big lie and is running with it. Trying to say that the stores selling them at such a low cost are making a big loss. She clearly doesn't realise that you get a discount based on quantity.
She acts like a business expert but really know nothing.
the word business has become the new London. she repeats it too many times, how does she not see it when she watches the video back?
also why does she constantly say "we" when talking about her business. she is 1 person therefor should be saying "I". she is the sole person at the business there is no we.
3 months shes run scrapture and instead of solely focusing on making really nice scrapbook kits shes adding random tit.
why would i want to buy a mug from a scrapbook website/business? unless shes offering personalised mugs (Which she isnt)

Reactions: 21
She’s such a condescending boot! Acting like she’s this business expert! How does she come to the conclusion the other seller is making a loss?! 🤦‍♀️
And coincidentally- the price of £4.99 she apparently paid the wholesaler for this mug just happens to be the same price Yorkshire trading co were charging before making it a sale item 👀
She probably bought the mugs from there herself!

She keeps using the “small business” angle. Like that’s why people should pay a higher price even though they can find it cheaper elsewhere cos she’s a small business. Yet this is the same cretin who is never out of discount retailers like b and m, home bargains, herons, shops online at Temu and shein. She doesn’t exactly practice what she preaches!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She acts like a business expert but really know nothing.
the word business has become the new London. she repeats it too many times, how does she not see it when she watches the video back?
Because she doesn't watch it back.. that would be too much EFFARRRRRRT

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely the small business angle of paying more because its a small business only applies to products that are made/ designed by the person/people running the small business!
Not for products that are identical to the tit the shop sells!

Reactions: 31
Surely the small business angle of paying more because its a small business only applies to products that are made/ designed by the person/people running the small business!
Not for products that are identical to the tit the shop sells!
Demi has no clue about business. She has been doing something for 5 minutes and she thinks she is an expert. She gets gifted or buys things dirt cheap and sells it on at a ridiculously high price. She hasn't got the customers for her business to be able to successfully sell items that are mass produced, which is why she gets one item to test the water. It will fail sooner or later because her protesting about prices and her protesting about being called a scammer only highlights it even more for people to get curious and actually start researching the items she's selling. In the end her big lies are going to be her own downfall and she will never be trusted again so her business will be over. If she wants people to believe her she should post the receipts for what she's bought and who she bought it from. Unfortunately that will out her to be the scammer we all know she is and whatever custom she has now won't stay long. Either way Demi is screwed. People who are dishonest get caught sooner or later.

Demi has no clue about business. She has been doing something for 5 minutes and she thinks she is an expert. She gets gifted or buys things dirt cheap and sells it on at a ridiculously high price. She hasn't got the customers for her business to be able to successfully sell items that are mass produced, which is why she gets one item to test the water. It will fail sooner or later because her protesting about prices and her protesting about being called a scammer only highlights it even more for people to get curious and actually start researching the items she's selling. In the end her big lies are going to be her own downfall and she will never be trusted again so her business will be over. If she wants people to believe her she should post the receipts for what she's bought and who she bought it from. Unfortunately that will out her to be the scammer we all know she is and whatever custom she has now won't stay long. Either way Demi is screwed. People who are dishonest get caught sooner or later.
shes doing our work for us lol. you know shes read here so her videos are aimed at us, however shes making all her subs aware that shes a scammer. soon loyal customers are going to start questioning her

shes doing our work for us lol. you know shes read here so her videos are aimed at us, however shes making all her subs aware that shes a scammer. soon loyal customers are going to start questioning her
They will definitely start to check the shops for themselves. Those colouring books unless you are very unaware of prices most people know you can get them cheap in many places. Even supermarkets sell them for cheap.

Reactions: 2
£4.99 ... for a wholesale mug???

Nah, she's being ripped off then, you could design and supply your own mugs for cheaper through online complies that print to mugs.

Reactions: 18
She just talks so much tit and is so stuck up about it. Hilariously she talks more with her bottom lip when shes talking shite 😂 so makes her mouth look worse.
She thinks shes business woman of the year or something. Its just all very sad in a "what a sad little life jane" way. She had the audience, she had the freebies, she got that bloody house out of it then shes fucked it all because shes a horrible person!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How the hell does someone with 2 dogs get to lie in bed all morning, are those poor dogs shut up peeing and shitting in the house, I hate this woman

Reactions: 21
£4.99 ... for a wholesale mug???

Nah, she's being ripped off then, you could design and supply your own mugs for cheaper through online complies that print to mugs.
its funny how its all the stuff that is now on sale. you know Mrs cheap went in there specifically for sale items that she could mark up massively.

i was thinking since shes such an amazing business women she needs to be on the next apprentice or pitch her business on dragons den

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
her last video is her worst one yet. who the hell does she think she is
ending things with her saying she doesn’t need to work on that corporate schedule for the 10th time.
she really thinks she’s some big ceo of a massive company. i can imagine it now her making out to sean and her family that her job is just SO important and revolutionary.

she really reminds me of that girl off tik tok. her name is urgirlamber

she does the same thing demi does, puts on some weird fake phone voice and starts talking as if she’s the most important person in the world and people are just demanding info on her life. not to mention they both always start new projects that are always the next best thing and give up on them in a few weeks/months

• Haha
Her latest TikTok has riled me up big time. Lying cow!!! Everyone can see she’s scamming folk except the idiots in her comments trying to defend her. Bugger off

She’s a bleeping idiot. Talking about it takes 6-12 months to create her own products? duck off. I created my own products within days, literally designed everything myself and then sourced a publisher to create it. Now I have the equipment to make things myself I do that. She sells bleeping stickers and blank scrapbooks. She could quite easily make those things herself. Lazy useless fat bleep.

• Haha
Why is a scrapbook business even selling mugs? From selling scrapbook kits to mugs isn't expanding her business, surely expanding a scrapbook business would be to start designing your own unique scrapbook products

I saw on her insta that she justified it by saying 'you got to have a cuppa while you scrapbook' so I guess she will expand into selling pajamas and slippers soon, as you've got to be comfy to scrapbook....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.