Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally sell beautiful notepads decorated in cute designs for £9 and this cunf is selling a whiteboard for a tenna 😂😂😂
do you, can you share your website please or where to buy, I like buying things like that for my niece 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Such a money grabbing witch! Literally has one mug in stock so clearly not bought in bulk from the ‘wholesaler’ she keeps banging on about.
Not even on here to gossip and take the piss, actually hate this witch.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Such a money grabbing witch! Literally has one mug in stock so clearly not bought in bulk from the ‘wholesaler’ she keeps banging on about.
Not even on here to gossip and take the piss, actually hate this witch.
That one is 1.99 reduced from 4.99 from a shop on the internet. She is having a laugh with her prices. If people are dumb enough to fall for it more fool them. I won't be lining the pockets of that greedy scammer

Reactions: 15
Oh this should be interesting, she can hardly speak English fgs 😏
Literally came to say the same thing!

She can barely string a sentence together in English never mind Spanish.

I am learning Spanish at the moment (going to in person classes) and it is not easy!

Can’t wait to see how long this lasts 🙄

Reactions: 10
Literally came to say the same thing!

She can barely string a sentence together in English never mind Spanish.

I am learning Spanish at the moment (going to in person classes) and it is not easy!

Can’t wait to see how long this lasts 🙄
It won’t last long cos she’s won’t even be doing it. Because by “sheer coincidence” she’s decided to learn Spanish at the same time she’s advertising a language app 🙄
This will end up in the bin like everything else she does!

Reactions: 13
No lie I saw one of those desperate cunts on tik tok selling those wipe clean ‘notebooks’ for 60p each. So she’s probably bought loads of them the minging witch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
do you, can you share your website please or where to buy, I like buying things like that for my niece 😊
They’re specific for medical students so all of the artwork on them are healthcare related. If you’re still interested though I’ll send you a private message, I just don’t want to out myself on here :)

Reactions: 3
They’re specific for medical students so all of the artwork on them are healthcare related. If you’re still interested though I’ll send you a private message, I just don’t want to out myself on here :)
My daughter is doing human biology at college, she would definitely love these especially for that course.

Reactions: 4
Oh of course, don’t want to out you. If you could message me, my niece is studying to be a midwife. I tried to see if I could message you but don’t think I’ve been active long enough on tattle.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.