Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re specific for medical students so all of the artwork on them are healthcare related. If you’re still interested though I’ll send you a private message, I just don’t want to out myself on here :)
I can’t message you but I’m interested!

Reactions: 2
How can she resell items that other people have created 🫣 she could have created her own on canva and printed them. Reselling other peoples stuff is NOT being a business owner
---
And to be fair she is actually decent at scrapbooking (if this is even a thing) she’s abit old fashioned but fine that’s her. If she actually thought about it this could of been a alright business but like always half arsed lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she resell items that other people have created 🫣 she could have created her own on canva and printed them. Reselling other peoples stuff is NOT being a business owner
---
And to be fair she is actually decent at scrapbooking (if this is even a thing) she’s abit old fashioned but fine that’s her. If she actually thought about it this could of been a alright business but like always half arsed lazy
Are you joking? Have you seen a page in her scrapbook?! Are we looking at the same thing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
---
Should have gone to spec savers 🙊
‘Why aye supplies’ would have been a good name 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you have to publish your crapture products on your dead end vlog, AND every other socials possible you know it's in the shitter.

When did she start leaning more into her geordie accent? Over the last 3 or so videos she's spoken more geordie slang than anything. Maybe I've been ignorant but from my understand she's never really spoken in slang before, just standard demi English.

Reactions: 10
BINGOOO! All on the Yorkshire trading website! Look how cheap they are! Scamming witch!
I love when she says things like "We're launching a range of mugs"! I would understand if she had designed them herself - but when you go into a physical shop and buy the cheapest tit you can find and then flog it online for ten times the price - that's just absolutely ripping people off. She isn't 'launching' anything :LOL: I've said from the start of her website that's it's basically a re-selling platform and she'd be better off opening an eBay shop. Started off with scrapbooking supplies - which I kind of get. But now with the dry wipe boards and bleeping mugs - what do mugs have to do with scrapbooking? Or crafts for the matter?? It's not even like the mugs are craft themed. She has no self control and before you know it the 'website' will be full of all sorts of random shite - it's already started. She seems to loose grip of things really quickly doesn't she! Everything spirals rapidly. Scrapture will be renamed - to account for the website being all over the place with no cohesion or structure watch this space 😂 Sorry for my tit grammar - dyslexic you know.

Reactions: 28
I love when she says things like "We're launching a range of mugs"! I would understand if she had designed them herself - but when you go into a physical shop and buy the cheapest tit you can find and then flog it online for ten times the price - that's just absolutely ripping people off. She isn't 'launching' anything :LOL: I've said from the start of her website that's it's basically a re-selling platform and she'd be better off opening an eBay shop. Started off with scrapbooking supplies - which I kind of get. But now with the dry wipe boards and bleeping mugs - what do mugs have to do with scrapbooking? Or crafts for the matter?? It's not even like the mugs are craft themed. She has no self control and before you know it the 'website' will be full of all sorts of random shite - it's already started. She seems to loose grip of things really quickly doesn't she! Everything spirals rapidly. Scrapture will be renamed - to account for the website being all over the place with no cohesion or structure watch this space 😂 Sorry for my tit grammar - dyslexic you know.
Couldn't agree more. I said ages ago that the best place for Demi is a street market stall in newcastle Town centre. She can scam away to her hearts content, sell counterfeit goods, the lot. The pups can have a blanket under her table. Demi can eat shite from the burger van, talk like an old fish wife and even have a shouting match, she loves that.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Couldn't agree more. I said ages ago that the best place for Demi is a street market stall in newcastle Town centre. She can scam away to her hearts content, sell counterfeit goods, the lot. The pups can have a blanket under her table. Demi can eat shite from the burger van, talk like an old fish wife and even have a shouting match, she loves that.
In her wolf fleece
The pups can have the tiger blanket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder what the company would say about her selling their stock for 20 times the price! I reckon shes selling these things purely because no one is buying anything from her. She has all these supplies and is desperate to flog them hence why it's only 1 of each in the other junk. Her business is going under already in my opinion, because when you need to deviate from what the business started from to then adding any old junk to make a sale it just shows how uninterested people are by what she's selling. Demi no one is taking an interest because they know you are scamming them. Just get a proper job like everyone else. You aren't a business owner you are a scammer.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh this should be interesting, she can hardly speak English fgs 😏
I swear I’m not imagining this, but didn’t she previously do an ad for language learning? I have vague memories of her saying she was going to learn French and observations at the time that she cannot speak English 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BINGOOO! All on the Yorkshire trading website! Look how cheap they are! Scamming witch!
I've contacted the company to let them know what she's doing. She's basically saying that they are her wholesaler and they are giving her the items for free to sell on at that price. That's not fair to the company and to the people buying them. If The Yorkshire Trading company want negative press they definitely will get it if they associate with a fraudster like her.

Reactions: 15
Yorkshire trading Co also have the adult colouring books for £1. There’s loads of little Christmas bits that I imagine we will see popping up on her website soon.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know the criteria for registering a business, if you have a website etc surely you have to register for tax purposes or something. I have no idea what I'm talking about lol.

Also can tell why she is the size she is with the amount she eats holy tit, piles of food and pizzas with a stir fry, like,,,what??

I've contacted the company to let them know what she's doing. She's basically saying that they are her wholesaler and they are giving her the items for free to sell on at that price. That's not fair to the company and to the people buying them. If The Yorkshire Trading company want negative press they definitely will get it if they associate with a fraudster like her.
I don't even know if you're allowed to re-sell stuff in the way that she's doing? She's basically putting someone else's designs/creations on her website and selling it on as her own. Doesn't seem right to me.
That would be different if it was being done on a platform like eBay for example - but your OWN business website? Surely not. I would have thought you'd need some kind of permission from the original shop for that? Maybe I'm just being stupid.

Reactions: 7
I swear I’m not imagining this, but didn’t she previously do an ad for language learning? I have vague memories of her saying she was going to learn French and observations at the time that she cannot speak English 🤣
You're right I seem to remember that as well 🤣

Reactions: 4
I don't even know if you're allowed to re-sell stuff in the way that she's doing? She's basically putting someone else's designs/creations on her website and selling it on as her own. Doesn't seem right to me.
That would be different if it was being done on a platform like eBay for example - but your OWN business website? Surely not. I would have thought you'd need some kind of permission from the original shop for that? Maybe I'm just being stupid.
Well I guess we will find out if that business takes legal action. What she is doing really is fraud in my opinion

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know the criteria for registering a business, if you have a website etc surely you have to register for tax purposes or something. I have no idea what I'm talking about lol.

Also can tell why she is the size she is with the amount she eats holy tit, piles of food and pizzas with a stir fry, like,,,what??
So you don’t actually have to register under companies house as a company as could be working as a sole trader and VAT she wouldn’t have to register for unless the sales turnover is over 85k in a 12 month period.

and obvs without a company wouldn’t pay corporation taxbut would have to pay personal tax on it on her self assessment :) x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.