Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When a video is unlisted but on a playlist, you can view it within the playlist.
So it wouldn’t show if you went onto the main “videos” list and scrolled through them all, but it will if you go into the playlist it’s in e.g “weekly vlogs”. Idk if this makes sense, I’m terrible at explaining 🤣
I learn so much shite here on Tattle, this is a good one to know. Thank you so much for this info, i'll be using it to my advantage in the future haha. (you made perfect sense btw)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Where have all her friends gone? They were all her besties in her party girl era, or is she too good for them now she's a scrap business owner. I'm curious why she's not doing collabs with Jess anymore too. Maybe Jess realized that she's doing better without her. Demi is tanking.

Reactions: 11
So a video is up but unlisted

She’s in her mums car broom broom. Hastily mentions she’s insured on it so no one can come for her. She’s not used to it because it’s big, but they’ve only got one car in their household. She sounds like she might say more about that but then doesn’t.

Cue a terrible segue into an advert for some noise cancelling headphones. Does she showcase them by using them on a dog walk or at the gym, I hear you ask. No, she wears them while she goes round the charity shops.
She wants to shop more sustainably and she’s doing her best, but she does still have to buy from fast fashion sites as well as second hand. (Of course it’s better to shop in charity shops than Shein but the point completely flies past her head that shopping sustainably is buying what you NEED, regardless of where you’re buying from.)

Later, she goes on a rant about people commenting on her Ireland video asking what happened at the end of the holiday. She understands why people are asking, because she said something happened. But people shouldn’t ask because they don’t need to know and she’s choosing not to share. She only said that so it didn’t end abruptly (as if her videos never do?!). You think you know her because you watch her videos but you don’t.

Later, she goes on another rant about people calling her out for reselling items like the colouring books and mugs. She is annoyed people ask about what wholesalers she uses. She can tell you what wholesalers she uses, but what’s the point because you’d have to bulk buy from them as there’s a minimum order amount. She claims you can just Google which wholesalers Poundland, the range, etc. use if you’re so interested.
(This completely contradicts her saying that she only bought one of each mug to test them out.)

She concluded her riveting vlog by talking about her sleep insomnia and how she’s still up at 2.30am. She has realised she doesn’t need to live on a corporate schedule waking up at 8 or 9am. She can go to bed late and sleep til 11am if she wants, she never lies in past 12 these days (not sure if she’s trying to convince us or herself here. Also most people I know start work at 8 or 9 not wake up then ffs).

For someone so happy and grateful and content with life, she is one negative and pessimistic person lol
Just watched this out of boredom: did anyone else notice that bit when she’s going on and on about how she could never get angry at the dogs - and at the same time aggressively pushes one of the dogs off the couch/herself? 🙈

(from the 11 minute mark)

Reactions: 5
god the baby talk is 1million times worse than her normal voice

Reactions: 10
New TikTok ‘new item launch’ but it’s the crappy brown wallet she’s had on there from the start, we talked about it in the last thread as it was on temu for a fraction of the price 😂 scam away big D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s removed that unlisted video off YewTube. I know because I was half way through watching it when it cut off.
Probably been reading here… hi Amber! 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s up now- my cat jumped away from me when she started with the baby talk and was evil looking when she was ‘singing’ to the poor parrot - god she’s unbearable 😣
She’s so reliant on Yawn. There’s no way she’s be able to live alone if they broke up.
Why is she using heat protection and dry oil on dry hair??!! No wonder her hair looks like a chip pan.

Also- she used a Polly Pocket parcel thing to send the orders WTF 😂 😂😂

god that video is so boring 😴

Reactions: 5
She deleted comment on scrapture TikTok about mugs being Yorkshire trading company for £1

• Sick
She deleted comment on scrapture TikTok about mugs being Yorkshire trading company for £1
She's reduced the prices slightly on the mugs too. Not by much they are still massively overpriced. The Yorkshire Trading company is distancing itself from her, they don't want to be associated with a fraudster

Reactions: 3
i'm embarrassed for her in the latest youtube shite!
the OTT theatrics with driving her mums car. the faces shes pulling every 5 minutes, if i was driving past i would be thinking shes either drunk, on drugs or having a stroke.
clearly shes been watching too much Disney and suddenly thinks shes a Disney princess..the singing is just too much at this point. i want to punch the person that told her she was a good singer at the point!
then the moaning....typical Demi, she just shits on the few subscribers that she has left.
oh and then the BIG CEO business owner has to preach to everyone again about her products and her quality control. she talks so much tit but it all has no substance and makes no sense.
and i cant imagine house sitting and going upstairs and lying in my mums bed and recording a vlog as well as giving my audience a house tour of my mums house.

What brand in their right mind would be happy with this tit advertisement 😂

“Noise canshulation headphones”
checks notes….Cut….sloppy edits it together

“Studio quality sound”
Checks notes…..cut…..sloppy edits it together

And plonked in the middle of a video of her moaning for the most part of it!
Moaning about comments on the Ayeland vlog. A video that was posted a month over. Gawd get over it!! Thought she didn’t care what anyone thinks anyway and here we have a 28 min vlog moaning about what people think of her 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's so lazy. How does she run a business yet doesn't get up until 12pm?

Reactions: 9
She's so lazy. How does she run a business yet doesn't get up until 12pm?
That's why she has trouble sleeping. If she got up early and got moving outside of the house she would sleep better. When does she really go outside and she doesn't walk anywhere so of course she isn't going to be tired. So she stays up really late and sleeps in till late. Until she breaks that cycle her sleep pattern will always be terrible. Plus I am sure the added extra of money worries won't help either. She is scamming people to fund her life but I don't think she is really getting the orders that she protests she gets. I think her wrapping videos are just for show and nothing more than that. Fake and sad. Demi just get a real job like Jess. I have a job, I also have a side thing of Instagram and I am a writer. Plus I am mum and my youngest child has disabilities. My partner works too and he takes our little one to school, picks her up and helps around the house. Everything is 50/50 in our home.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.