Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even know if you're allowed to re-sell stuff in the way that she's doing? She's basically putting someone else's designs/creations on her website and selling it on as her own. Doesn't seem right to me.
That would be different if it was being done on a platform like eBay for example - but your OWN business website? Surely not. I would have thought you'd need some kind of permission from the original shop for that? Maybe I'm just being stupid.
What she’s doing isn't illegal. Lots of businesses like the Yorkshire’s trading will sell business to business so they’d sell at wholesale price and those wholesale customers like retailers or online sellers will sell it to their customers for a retail price. However, Demi is talking like “we’ve launched this range of mugs” which to me is her making it sound as though these are demi originals! She’s plagiarising and passing off someone else’s products as her own creations. That is what could cause her problems

Even tho it’s a bit suss - sourcing cheap tit and-reselling it a higher price is normal business. But demi is talking like she’s selling unique vintage scrapbook supplies but really it’s stuff that’s been in a granny cupboard for years that she’s sourced for free or very cheap and fleecing viewers by making claims about products she actually knows nothing about!
She’s using the following she has to fleece them. Had she set this up as an unknown individual she will get nowhere! That also makes her a scammer in my eyes. But the yewtube viewers are falling rapidly as we’ve seen the last few weeks and scrapshite will head the same way

Reactions: 13
What she’s doing isn't illegal. Lots of businesses like the Yorkshire’s trading will sell business to business so they’d sell at wholesale price and those wholesale customers like retailers or online sellers will sell it to their customers for a retail price. However, Demi is talking like “we’ve launched this range of mugs” which to me is her making it sound as though these are demi originals! She’s plagiarising and passing off someone else’s products as her own creations. That is what could cause her problems

Even tho it’s a bit suss - sourcing cheap tit and-reselling it a higher price is normal business. But demi is talking like she’s selling unique vintage scrapbook supplies but really it’s stuff that’s been in a granny cupboard for years that she’s sourced for free or very cheap and fleecing viewers by making claims about products she actually knows nothing about!
She’s using the following she has to fleece them. Had she set this up as an unknown individual she will get nowhere! That also makes her a scammer in my eyes. But the yewtube viewers are falling rapidly as we’ve seen the last few weeks and scrapshite will head the same way
I think her viewers are realizing what she is up to with this business. There are a select few who support but I doubt all of those buy from her. There will be some who actually read reviews and will do their own investigations and then they will work out actually tattle is right, she is scamming them. The fact she is only selling one of each shows she is terrified because she knows she doesn't have the customers. She can protest and fake it all she wants but everyone knows and can see it's only a matter of time before those you tube views creep below 4k and before the money properly dries up. Demi you know you are on borrowed time. It's karma! What you put out into the world comes back tens times worse. I will always support small businesses but not her because she only cares about herself. She picked the wrong time to create a business and scam people. She'll be closed by next year.

Reactions: 7
The thing with Demi is that shes trying to get traction from new trends and never sticks to one thing. Its different if she was doing lifestyle in general but she does things for a month probably gets a bit of interest then can't keep up with the consistency and never see it again or if she does its hard arsed. The new trend is the what she eats for her dinner on tiktok - alot of women have got a large following from doing these type of videos but they are ordinary people not trying hard to be funny / likeable / quirky. I want to see Sandra plate up her jacket potato and beans not demi with her stained tops and screeching

Reactions: 10
If you took a shot 🥃 every time she said she was ‘very excited’ about something, you’d be in an alcoholic coma. Why do these Effluencers always say this fgs ! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really is a scruff isn’t she… what type of buffoon is buying the overpriced shite on her website surely no body has bought anything.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2479685
Looks awful 😞
---
Why does she post herself eating, it’s absolutely vile!!!
The recent meal posts are probably her attempt at getting another viral videyo like that casserole she done! I thought her roast video was an attempt cos she’s just piling the veg on her plate with a whole packet of mash and a whole packet of mashed carrot?! Then ketchup on a stir fry and now munching raw cauliflower? Give it a rest Demi! Your socials are failing and nothing you shove into your fat gob can save them!

So a video is up but unlisted

She’s in her mums car broom broom. Hastily mentions she’s insured on it so no one can come for her. She’s not used to it because it’s big, but they’ve only got one car in their household. She sounds like she might say more about that but then doesn’t.

Cue a terrible segue into an advert for some noise cancelling headphones. Does she showcase them by using them on a dog walk or at the gym, I hear you ask. No, she wears them while she goes round the charity shops.
She wants to shop more sustainably and she’s doing her best, but she does still have to buy from fast fashion sites as well as second hand. (Of course it’s better to shop in charity shops than Shein but the point completely flies past her head that shopping sustainably is buying what you NEED, regardless of where you’re buying from.)

Later, she goes on a rant about people commenting on her Ireland video asking what happened at the end of the holiday. She understands why people are asking, because she said something happened. But people shouldn’t ask because they don’t need to know and she’s choosing not to share. She only said that so it didn’t end abruptly (as if her videos never do?!). You think you know her because you watch her videos but you don’t.

Later, she goes on another rant about people calling her out for reselling items like the colouring books and mugs. She is annoyed people ask about what wholesalers she uses. She can tell you what wholesalers she uses, but what’s the point because you’d have to bulk buy from them as there’s a minimum order amount. She claims you can just Google which wholesalers Poundland, the range, etc. use if you’re so interested.
(This completely contradicts her saying that she only bought one of each mug to test them out.)

She concluded her riveting vlog by talking about her sleep insomnia and how she’s still up at 2.30am. She has realised she doesn’t need to live on a corporate schedule waking up at 8 or 9am. She can go to bed late and sleep til 11am if she wants, she never lies in past 12 these days (not sure if she’s trying to convince us or herself here. Also most people I know start work at 8 or 9 not wake up then ffs).

For someone so happy and grateful and content with life, she is one negative and pessimistic person lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So basically another video addressing what we are saying on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

She’s in her mums car broom broom. Hastily mentions she’s insured on it so no one can come for her. She’s not used to it because it’s big, but they’ve only got one car in their household. She sounds like she might say more about that but then doesn’t.

Cue a terrible segue into an advert for some noise cancelling headphones. Does she showcase them by using them on a dog walk or at the gym, I hear you ask. No, she wears them while she goes round the charity shops.
She wants to shop more sustainably and she’s doing her best, but she does still have to buy from fast fashion sites as well as second hand. (Of course it’s better to shop in charity shops than Shein but the point completely flies past her head that shopping sustainably is buying what you NEED, regardless of where you’re buying from.)

Later, she goes on a rant about people commenting on her Ireland video asking what happened at the end of the holiday. She understands why people are asking, because she said something happened. But people shouldn’t ask because they don’t need to know and she’s choosing not to share. She only said that so it didn’t end abruptly (as if her videos never do?!). You think you know her because you watch her videos but you don’t.

Later, she goes on another rant about people calling her out for reselling items like the colouring books and mugs. She is annoyed people ask about what wholesalers she uses. She can tell you what wholesalers she uses, but what’s the point because you’d have to bulk buy from them as there’s a minimum order amount. She claims you can just Google which wholesalers Poundland, the range, etc. use if you’re so interested.
(This completely contradicts her saying that she only bought one of each mug to test them out.)

She concluded her riveting vlog by talking about her sleep insomnia and how she’s still up at 2.30am. She has realised she doesn’t need to live on a corporate schedule waking up at 8 or 9am. She can go to bed late and sleep til 11am if she wants, she never lies in past 12 these days (not sure if she’s trying to convince us or herself here. Also most people I know start work at 8 or 9 not wake up then ffs).

For someone so happy and grateful and content with life, she is one negative and pessimistic person lol
Every video at the minute is her moaning about something or trying to convince everyone that she's thriving and so happy and grateful.

The Yorkshire Trading company said they don't work with influencers and dont give out free stuff and they certainly don't want to be associated with someone who is buying their stock and flogging it at triple the price and passing it off as their own. They are looking into her website and will get back to me.
---

So she is saying that poundland and the range buy wholesale for a really high price and then sells it on at a low price. It makes no sense. If they were buying it at £6 and then selling at £1 it would be a loss of £5 it makes no sense business wise for any business to do that. Businesses want to make money not lose it. They would be hemorrhaging money so fast and it would close down quickly. Demi you talk rubbish. Make it make sense you fool. Demi just be honest and stop lying, you don't use wholesalers you buy one item and then test the water by selling it at a higher price. If you had bulk items it would allow you to buy more than one and you can't on your website because you don't have more than one item. I've never heard so much rubbish in all my life. Her business is failing because no one is interested and she knows it that's why she won't buy more than one item.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Every video at the minute is her moaning about something or trying to convince everyone that she's thriving and so happy and grateful.
She goes on these rants and then just repeats herself for 5-6 mins. Yes we get it you have boundaries, you don’t need to say it about 30 times!
And her scrapshite rant - she literally says “we’ve launched these mugs” well that’s the issue people have you stupid bint! You didn’t “launch” the mugs, you bought someone’s else product to resell. She goes on about how it’s only a 3 month old business but then proceeds to say that people don’t know how business works and she does! And another thing - people don’t HAVE to google Poundland’s or the the works wholesalers. They can walk into the shop and purchase one of the item for a fraction of the price you’re fleecing them for!

Add boundaries to London, Marvin and Apple CarPlay 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.