Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do a vote then? I only clicked because it’s obvious she is filming a scrapbooking video. Who would willingly vote for that tit
She probably voted for it herself and had her bumholes vote. No one in their right mind would vote for that or even any of them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This scrapbooking mullarkey? Could you be arsed? Is it for her mental health? So many questions about this girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon she thinks scrapbooking is a niche thats about to take off or she thinks its quirky and will bring her views. There's no way she's actually interested in it. If she was her videos wouldn't be so basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the only reason she does the scrap booking is to feel better about her life. She seems to struggle to keep friends, is more distant from her family since moving out and her relationship died months, if not years ago. The scrap booking allows her to romantic her life, paint it out as a pretty picture and reminisce. It's definitely some form of coping mechanism.

and I'd like to add there's nothing wrong with that. Creative outlets are great and can help you silence your brain. Doesn't' resolve your problems tho, you gotta make changes to improve your life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
. The scrap booking allows her to romantic her life, paint it out as a pretty picture and reminisce. It's definitely some form of coping mechanism.
Agree 100%, it's some kind of coping mechanism...maybe suggested she start something like this by a mental health professional?
:unsure:

Reactions: 3
Why do a vote then? I only clicked because it’s obvious she is filming a scrapbooking video. Who would willingly vote for that tit
When you do these votes you have to choose an answer if that makes sense? So scrapbooking is what she is so desperate to film but I can guarantee nobody else does

I reckon she thinks scrapbooking is a niche thats about to take off or she thinks its quirky and will bring her views. There's no way she's actually interested in it. If she was her videos wouldn't be so basic.

This hobby will be non existent by Feb 23! And she'll be onto the next hobby that she love love loves

Reactions: 12
I think Jess reads here and is beginning to see why people dislike Demi so much because she can actually see it in real life. Demi is boring she goes on holiday to drink and eat. You can do that at home. Holidays are for sight seeing and doing things you wouldn't do at home. The bullshit about how much money she has and her businesses is just laughable. I don't like Jess because I think she is just as bad as most of them. The plus about her is that she gives good content her editing is great and she really puts her heart and soul into it. I would always choose Jess over Demi though because even with her flaws of being like most of them she really does try.
How much money Jess has? Jess’ businesses? I don’t know anything about her. Her videos when I scroll seem to be weight loss videos and meal prep. I know nothing about her from her video titles at least. I’m not watching weight loss videos so I’m still oblivious to what she stands for 🫠 .. the bit I watched though she seems to be doing social media full time with 19k subscribers?

Reactions: 2
Ahaha I done the very same, she's obviously desperate for people to choose the scrapbook

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you do these votes you have to choose an answer if that makes sense? So scrapbooking is what she is so desperate to film but I can guarantee nobody else does

This hobby will be non existent by Feb 23! And she'll be onto the next hobby that she love love loves
That’s what I mean. Why ask if you’re going to do what you want anyway. Probably because her engagement is virtually non existent

Reactions: 4
Just watching the latest vlog…
How did that Hello Fresh ad get approved?! It was DREADFUL! so glitchy, the ad Lib was appalling, the pasta looked so basic.

Agree with others that Jess seems fed up with her. Seen her making quite a few sly digs at Jess in recent videos and I don’t see Jess as the type to put up with it.

I think the “1 year of friendship” post she did over the weekend was borderline love bombing to try and keep Jess on side. It was more heartfelt than any post towards Sean as well🌚

THAT GIRL COULD FIND AN IRISH BAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN I SWEAR TO GOD.
I don’t know why she made a video the other week claiming to be impulsive when her holidays literally take on the same format every time. Eat *insert beige, generic foods*, drink pints and spend her evenings at an Irish bar.

Imagine being gifted/ being able to afford trips to amazing places and instead of immersing herself in local culture and showing that, the most informative part of the whole vlog was her talking about her scrapbook supplies!

All she had to say about the ferry was the food was slightly shitter than a buffet at an all inclusive hotel. What about everything else - boarding, shops, entertainment, travel times? I know she showed video snippets but there was no explanation!

Earlier in the vlog she mentioned an app for navigating around, she spoke about it so quick but that would have been something interesting and useful to hear about!!

Did anyone else clock when Jess mentioned the spring rolls being nice and Demi agreed and then quickly went “oh yeah cos they had no egg in” hmmmm 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yup, I'd have liked to have known about the on-board shopping. Perhaps Jess will make a more informative video. One can hope, otherwise the entire trip was a waste of time.
I don't mind Jess, she's hustling with the big woman and deserves every sub that comes her way. I wouldn't have lasted two minutes before putting her on her flat arse.

Reactions: 12
How much money Jess has? Jess’ businesses? I don’t know anything about her. Her videos when I scroll seem to be weight loss videos and meal prep. I know nothing about her from her video titles at least. I’m not watching weight loss videos so I’m still oblivious to what she stands for 🫠 .. the bit I watched though she seems to be doing social media full time with 19k subscribers?
No I'm on about Demi and her supposed businesses and her supposed money.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.