Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She uses far too many products on her face in my opinion. No wonder she struggles with her skin

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She uses far too many products on her face in my opinion. No wonder she struggles with her skin
And I thought the whole point of that skin & me that she flogs is to be an all in one skincare product! She’s so dumb it’s actually painful. When I saw her reel on insta it had been up an hour and had ONE comment, engagement? Neva heard of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t if anyone else has watched it yet but Jess’s Amsterdam vlog is significantly better than the tit show Big D has served up. Jesus she’s gonna be fuming 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t if anyone else has watched it yet but Jess’s Amsterdam vlog is significantly better than the tit show Big D has served up. Jesus she’s gonna be fuming 😡
God it is 1000 times better than Demi's video, she makes so much effort with her editing and everything.

Yep I agree her vlog was actually what it should be. Demi just does the bare minimum. She is a lazy tit you tuber who scrapes by. Jess wins hands down on that one. She probably would have had even better content if that troll hadn't of come along.

If you think Jess did a better job than Demi love heart this comment! Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jess thinks she's thick, boring and touchy. That's what I see anyway. Imagine you were friends with someone and they had a thread on here, what would you do ignore it or read it? I might have a read, imagine if Jess has and she's like yip, yip, yip, correct, accurate, fact. Oh my god 😂
Also Demi has a weird walk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep I agree her vlog was actually what it should be. Demi just does the bare minimum. She is a lazy tit you tuber who scrapes by. Jess wins hands down on that one. She probably would have had even better content if that troll hadn't of come along.

If you think Jess did a better job than Demi love heart this comment! Haha
I love, love, love it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she clearly mispronounced ‘month’ on the Hello Fresh ad and does the world worst voice over has me in stitches

Reactions: 8
Just watched Jess’s Amsterdam vlog and it’s like night and day compared to Beluga’s! Whilst I think they are both attention seeking cows at least jess makes the effort to give her viewers something that’s a decent standard!
So cringe when they were in the museum / maze area place and they’re both filming “content” on their phones. Seriously, if you’re having to film crap instead of just appreciating and enjoying the time away with a so called friend then there’s no genuine friendship there! You saw a snip of that in the stationary shop when Jess was like wtf is this place 🤣
When they were on one of their millions of coffee / food stops I wish they got on the edibles or psychedelic truffles - that would’ve made good content!

The actual state of her hair, she looks like a woman. Why is she wearing the claw clip like this? 😩

The whole trip just looks like Jess is Demi's careworker on a day out in town.

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21.21.49.png
Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21.23.18.png
Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21.23.02.png

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21.27.29.png
Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21.28.43.png
Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 21.28.12.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
2B9DE1E3-979F-4AE5-8C48-A3AC2E246B23.jpeg

Wonder why Jess stopped this pan of the camera? 👀 oh…it’s Peter Griffin in an Irish bar in Amsterdam.

word of advice to big D, as someone also on medication for mental health…she might want to lay off the beers, they often don’t mix too well with alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.