Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwback to this legend reviewing her vide-yo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jess’s video was better shot and edited. I really felt Demi made no effort with the Vlog or herself. I don’t think I would have been keen on sharing a bed with her in Amsterdam, be interested to see if Jess sticks with Demi or starts to pull back from her. I don’t get the impression their friendship is particularly solid more like a business arrangement.

Reactions: 14
Is she paying the people commenting? Hair looks glowing?? If u class a chip pan glow as good, and natural beauty 🥴🙈 dear me

Great to see she’s still using the embryo eye cream 🤣

• Haha
I really don't get why Jess is friends well I do but I don't think I could stick round her for this long Jess vlog way more but together well demi just likes be In front of the camera talking tit we see more of demi then Amsterdam. On the boat she can't look less interested and bored. Think the alcohol is more appealing to her them the boat ride Her hair alway a mess and if she on medication I'm sure drinking that much alcohol is not good

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don't get why Jess is friends well I do but I don't think I could stick round her for this long Jess vlog way more but together well demi just likes be In front of the camera talking tit we see more of demi then Amsterdam. On the boat she can't look less interested and bored. Think the alcohol is more appealing to her them the boat ride Her hair alway a mess and if she on medication I'm sure drinking that much alcohol is not good
I believe Jess is only friends with Demi for gains. The problem is now she's got the gains and its been a while she's going to struggle to break that tie because I think Demi deep down knows Jess was only using her. I think you'll see less and less of Jess next year. Then I bet something will be said a long the lines of I see Jess away from you tube and we don't film it and then it will be they have completely fallen out.

Reactions: 6
Just watching snippets of Jess’ vlog.. I think the main differences are she’s cultured (unlike Big D) and she gives off a positive vibe (unlike Big D). No doubt about it, her editing is far better also. Corrr it’s totally the opposite to what Dem Dog shared with us innit! Jess also seems to be aware of herself and how she’s coming across (unlike Big D).

Wor Demz just comes across as an aggressive, irritating, uncouth mess to be honest. And really quite depressing…

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just watching snippets of Jess’ vlog.. I think the main differences are she’s cultured (unlike Big D) and she gives off a positive vibe (unlike Big D). No doubt about it, her editing is far better also. Corrr it’s totally the opposite to what Dem Dog shared with us innit! Jess also seems to be aware of herself and how she’s coming across (unlike Big D).

Wor Demz just comes across as an aggressive, irritating, uncouth mess to be honest. And really quite depressing…
It really is like night and day when you compare the vlogs. Everything about Jess' vlog is standout and well done. Demi just cannot compete with that because her skill set is bare minimum only.

Have u noticed even on the hello fresh ad she’s added a voice over to the bit when she says ‘25% off the next 2 months’ ha ha
So lazy she can’t even film that part again

Reactions: 7
Don't worry everyone she'll have her excuses ready in 3 2 1 ✨ my content has gone down hill because mental health ✨ I do very very VERY well for myself despite this and look I'm doing better than Jess ........she needs me ✨
Can just imagine her now with the therapeutic piano music and her scrapbook blocking out Sean shouting at his xbox. Did you notice that she's doing that more now, painting Sean as belligerent, shouty and negging. If his family and friends are watching they'll no doubt have concerns. I honestly don't think he's like this at all he's just giving it back to her but she's editing. Personally I think she's trying to rein him back in and create a storyline in case she can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.