Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to know what these two other businesses are of Demi's because surely as a business person you would promote those businesses even if you only owned part of them. She promotes nothing but vinted, depop and whatever she's paid to promote. They can't be making much money. I just think she sees depop and vinted as a business. It's all for her fantasy lifestyle, the oh I can buy another house if I want to.. Demi you are under a mortgage for the first house! If you have the money to buy a second home why not just use that to pay off your first house so you have that security. You moan about the cost of everything but yet you are saying you have enough money to buy a second home. I don't believe a single word she says because of the lies she has told. She lost her morals and believability years ago.

Reactions: 18
I’m not surprised Jess is feeling that way. The amount of digs that were just shown in that vlog alone.

“Jess has paid for 24 hours of WiFi. She can’t live without it.”

“Jess is just like.. I dont get it.”

Going to bed at 8:30 and sleeping for 12 hours whilst you’re on a 2 days trip to Amsterdam is such a shame. Jess’s trips are usually more action packed, think we know which lazy, sulky Oafs idea that was.

Also watching her pretend to be interested in the canal tour was great.”

View attachment 1816806View attachment 1816807

and for my favourite screen grab:

View attachment 1816810
Picture of her with the gin says it all she only gone away for food and drink only time she excited is when she filling her face

Didn't demi become friends with Jess just after her n harry stop speaking I'd love to no what happened like they going on night out and staying next he no were to be seen and no pics from night out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’ve got to love the attention to detail - still not corrected the misspelling of collaboration and the FAQ is 2 years out of date.
My favourite thing ever has always been the answer “ NOTHING. I make weird faces, get over it. “🤣🤣 she had to clarify in the bio why she’s so unfortunate looking

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The terrible dubbing over during her Hello Fresh ads 😂 She can’t even read the script right, no wonder she’s not in the panto

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Picture of her with the gin says it all she only gone away for food and drink only time she excited is when she filling her face

Didn't demi become friends with Jess just after her n harry stop speaking I'd love to no what happened like they going on night out and staying next he no were to be seen and no pics from night out
I think that Katie girl was in between Harry and Jess, she was worse than Demi for using people 😅

Reactions: 5
She was using Harry to edit. She had planned a night out and showed us the gift she was leaving in the guest room for him then bam!!!! Gone!! He didn't stay with her and she hinted afterwards about a fallout. She likes to have a scapegoat, if videos weren't doing well she's probably blamed it on editing in her usual PA way. Saw her trying it with Jess a few times, but Jess has definitely checked out she was visibly irritated about Demi taking them on the wrong train. Demi clocked it and was desperately trying to pull it back, no doubt she's tried to manipulate her and when that fails she'll get the claws out. I do feel a little sorry for her as she very obviously doesn't know how to give and take in a relationship and is constantly scheming. She wants puppets not friends.
They must be under the same management and thats the driving force behind this. Jess strikes me as someone who can adapt well and get along with most personalities, she's done well to stick her for a year but I really can't see her agreeing to more trips.
The entire time was Demi focused and little digs when Jess wasn't fussed on standing looking at paper. Who would be? She should have kept her personal interests to herself and tried new things.

Reactions: 14
Such a stark difference between Demi and Jess’ ads for hello fresh! Demi sponsored section was halfhearted filmed the day after with one clip of the food, whereas Jess showed more of how the food comes, her cooking the meals and how they turned out.
Also the trip to amsterdam……. If it wasn’t sponsored (not that I could tell anyway?) why didn’t they just fly over then they could have had more time? I don’t think it was the sort of trip Jess intended on whatsoever - drinking in an ‘Irish’ bar that you could literally go to anywhere????? I literally rolled my eyes when they were at the ice bar cos just the other day me and my bf were talking about how some people think it’s the epitome of a trip to Amsterdam (no offence if you like it I just always like going to less commercial places when I’m away)
THEN when she was showing the view from their hotel room and she said it’s very French and reminds her of France!? I Cba if I was Jess i would not be able to hold my tongue at multiple points of the trip 😅
She obviously doesn’t understand that Trams go in both directions and you can’t just get on the right number without checking it’s destination 🥴
someone said earlier that Demi was cramping Jess’ style and I completely agree. Jess is clearly going for the ‘clean girl’ minimal vibe with her hair and outfits and Demi just can’t seem to get it right with her outfits - there’s elements of things that could work but the execution is awful, I’m looking forward to seeing Jess’ vlog just to see it from her perspective

Reactions: 20
Also that ice bar - they have one in London, sure they have one in Berlin too (correct me if I’m wrong). Like literally nothing they did was quintessentially Dutch. Didn’t even try any Dutch food, no history of Amsterdam. There are so many museums, Netherlands is famous for its artists. The Dutch love coffee, frites special, pancakes. There’s so much to do and see and they did f*ck all except sit in an Irish pub and go to some vegan place. Poor Jess, twice the IQ of Big D and getting dragged around whilst being forced to tolerate Demi’s snide quips the whole time. Looked like such a half-hearted and miserable trip.

Speaks volumes when Jess is more charismatic on her solo trips than she is on a trip with Demi. Rather be alone than spending time with DEMZ.

Also the whole ‘didn’t know tulips were associated with Amsterdam’ 🥴 she’s so thick it’s unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is quite thick and uncultured. I don't know why she bothers travelling anywhere. When she came to Ireland she sat in the carpark of a shop and marvelled at the change, whilst trying to push it on us that she had an emotional attachment to the bleeping shop, remembered the smell etc. Actual nutter 😂

• Haha
She’s got more chemistry with Jess than Sean 😂

Also I done that DFDS boat to Amsterdam for my 21st 10 years ago and don’t know how much it’s changed since then but they made it look so tit! When I was there it was good it had a nice cocktail bar and entertainment etc all they two fuddy duddys showed us was sitting with a cookie from Starbucks 😭

Reactions: 9
I think Jess reads here and is beginning to see why people dislike Demi so much because she can actually see it in real life. Demi is boring she goes on holiday to drink and eat. You can do that at home. Holidays are for sight seeing and doing things you wouldn't do at home. The bullshit about how much money she has and her businesses is just laughable. I don't like Jess because I think she is just as bad as most of them. The plus about her is that she gives good content her editing is great and she really puts her heart and soul into it. I would always choose Jess over Demi though because even with her flaws of being like most of them she really does try.

Reactions: 18
‘I’ve got meself a half a beer and Jess is on her second wine!’

Loves digging at people doesn’t she. She’s bleeping awful. Loved loved loved this ice bar screen grab - had to share.

Totally agree with you @BinglyBong - I definitely think Jess reads here too. You can see she’s totally checked out and is probably planning the great escape from Demz.

Utterly miserable trip, looked depressing as hell. Didn’t see the wonderful charismatic Dutch charm of Amsterdam at all. You just know big D chose all those places they went.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
'I have like a high body temperature so it will take a while for me to get cold'.... Translation: 'My beluga blubber is almost as thick as me, so nothing gets through'.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
‘I’ve got meself a half a beer and Jess is on her second wine!’

Loves digging at people doesn’t she. She’s bleeping awful. Loved loved loved this ice bar screen grab - had to share.

Totally agree with you @BinglyBong - I definitely think Jess reads here too. You can see she’s totally checked out and is probably planning the great escape from Demz.

Utterly miserable trip, looked depressing as hell. Didn’t see the wonderful charismatic Dutch charm of Amsterdam at all. You just know big D chose all those places they went.
No wonder she's so bitter and miserable...look at her. Stop the mental health talk. Your ugly inside and out. I'd be f#@king depressed if I looked like her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.