Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Sean ask her if she likes the office she just been away then spend like 2-300 in IKEA on that unit and desk then going away again next week yes it pr Avent but still need money surly.
best bit was Sean laughing at her with second embarrassment and calling her chins 😂😂.
And only reason she film Sean because she had no content most of it was her chatting tit
And probably to get him back for calling her chins. She is massive though and only had a minute or so at the end. No big deal really

Reactions: 8
Like seriously. Just put the house on the market and end this now 😂
It's so fucked up It's unreal. Her trying to pass off his passive aggressiveness as banter is hilarious when she would throw him under a bus if she could. She'd be outta there like a shot of nice shap fanny man was solvent and totally into her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Demi - no words. Love her giving us an insight into her loveless relationship.
I’ve just noticed the ‘love’ card on the sideboard for their anniversary

My bet that’s from Andrea?? As there is only the 1 card…hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reminders of tits everywhere in that house for Sean and he gets to play with what Demi describes as sand bags. How the actual eff is that sexy?
Honestly this pair send me daft, their combined stupidity is actually offensive.

Reactions: 14
I watched that tit show. There's no way he loves her or even likes her. He showed more love to the xbox. She showed what a idiot she is showing that. If my other half commented on my chins I definitely wouldn't show it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just noticed the ‘love’ card on the sideboard for their anniversary

My bet that’s from Andrea?? As there is only the 1 card…hmmm
Bet it was from Demi. Andrea is probably like me in wanting this whole sorry mess over with with immediate effect.
Just stop, you pair of losers. Stop! 😆

Reactions: 6
Demi - no words. Love her giving us an insight into her loveless relationship.
I'd hate to have their boring relationship. Me and my partner love game nights, both of us love the Xbox, Nintendo switch is great for multiplayer games, movies, TV shows, board games. Them two only have food and booze in common. Even on their holidays they are two of the most boring people alive. The problem is because they are both too big they have no stamina and after 5 mins exercise they are out of breath. Sean could do so much better than her. I think if he actually stuck to his diet and did lots of exercise and then did a runner from that wench he'd be so much happier. Demi just sucks the life out of everyone for her own gain.

Yeah he’s defo thinking that, Demz. But I’d put money on him checking out hot girls.
He's definitely checking out other girls. I bet he's sliding into DMS as we speak

Reactions: 10
She knows.... she's reading here.
She knows its being said he lurks on hot stuff insta.
Thats why she's trying to prove he's into her.
She knows we think she's abusive towards him.
Thats why she's trying to show him being hateful towards her.
On a serious note nobody has to stay in a relationship like this, it won't change. As you can see Demi is always one step a head. If you're in a relationship like this the other party will go out of their way to make you look like the bad guy.
There is help. I'm laughing at the two of them, but there is a serious side to this, she's chipping away at him and he's reactivate. Thats where it becomes a bit of a grey area, but I see it, Sean would need a lot of support to leave her, if he made that choice he'd probably be happier.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She knows.... she's reading here.
She knows its being said he lurks on hot stuff insta.
Thats why she's trying to prove he's into her.
She knows we think she's abusive towards him.
Thats why she's trying to show him being hateful towards her.
On a serious note nobody has to stay in a relationship like this, it won't change. As you can see Demi is always one step a head. If you're in a relationship like this the other party will go out of their way to make you look like the bad guy.
There is help. I'm laughing at the two of them, but there is a serious side to this, she's chipping away at him and he's reactivate. Thats where it becomes a bit of a grey area, but I see it, Sean would need a lot of support to leave her, if he made that choice he'd probably be happier.
Demi is a narcissist. Even without seeing all the tit she's put out on the internet you can clearly tell she's the abuser. No way did Sean want to change her office room that was total bullshit. I bet you any money she took a tantrum and he had to go along with it as he always does. He's probably sick and tired of his life just being content for her to make money and slag him off non stop. Not one time as she ever stood up for him she just throws him under the bus and blames him for absolutely everything. I couldn't be with someone like her if my fella did what she was doing I'd be gone because being mentally and emotionally happy is more important than attention and money.

Reactions: 14
She really did force him to sit and watch her on TV🤣 He was up and gone as soon as her section was over taking his phone with him for toilet time...(not it being face down too😏) Talking about her chins? How supportive. It's so cringe. I'm actually dying of second hand embarrassment for them.

Personally I think she's ruined his xbox time cause he's slagged off her big poundland moment.

She's a fat petty twit that way.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.