Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another tone deaf vlog bragging about free trips when lots of people are on the breadline and can barely afford to eat. She is a trollop. Also she isn't impulsive. How can she say one minute she's impulsive and the next she hates things being last minute. Impulsive isn't just about redecorating your crappy office Demi. She's just a total freak.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a confession….

I missed the whole London thing, so I accept ‘London‘ as Demi lore but I don’t actually know what it refers to 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also think it's kinda dung of him to say "chins" no wonder she's giving herself a new head on her insta snaps. Frankly the toxicity is staggering. My god, why are they together.

Reactions: 29
London? Turkey? Demi is the next Lydia millen. She's staying on brand. She's travelling. You are just jealous witches💅🏻😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a confession….

I missed the whole London thing, so I accept ‘London‘ as Demi lore but I don’t actually know what it refers to 😭
Hahhahah she had a video of her going to London to see one of her friends, can’t remember her name but every two seconds of her talking consisted of her saying London 😌✨

Reactions: 15
It was Katie Meehan she met in London, don't think they've seen each other since. Not sure if they still following or if Demi removed her from her page.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s an absolute idiot. She’s an impulsive person at the start of the week yet likes everything to be planned and thought out by the end of the week?!

She wanted to buy new furniture and the mental health / impulsive spin was to excuse the fact she’s tone deaf as lots of people are not an any position to buy new furniture just to change the colour.

Also don’t think for a second she was sceptical about going to Turkey. She would’ve bit the guys hand off for that freebie! the whole speech she gave was to come across as a humble individual which clearly works on her viewers going by the comments.

Who the duck sets up a camera, records their partner playing Xbox and starts singing? The only reaction for the camera was hers! Why didn’t she filum the conversation of Sean finding it hilarious? Oh yeah cos it never happened!

What I found hilarious was when he was like “get off me” 🤣 there is zero happiness in that relationship and those were yet more clips that show that!

Reactions: 20
This girl is honestly trying to hard to be quirky,impulsive and spontaneous.She’s forcing a personally that really isn’t hers and it’s giving me second hand embarrassment,I can read right though that witch.

She has more money than sense the bleeping office looked like tit from the day they done it up,she took over the spare bedroom and now taking over the “red room”.This is Sean’s house as well as her the poor boy can’t even play his games cause the fat bastard is there recording him and turning the TV down or off completely.Why can’t he have one room to himself?

I think she’s starting to realise how awful tacky and cringe she is with her home decor compared to Jess (who she’s trying to mould herself into) that’s I why she’s now selling everything and buying everything new.

Her constant “funny faces” and quoting of viral TikToks and videos is honestly just sad to watch at this point.She’s so out of touch with herself and riddled with insecurities,desperately trying to cling on to her nonexistent social media “fame”.

Reactions: 18
Managed to get a photo of Big D comparing her stunning hands with a friend xx
WTF is that hand???!! Which way is it bending?!! So fat & weird

‘Chins’

I recan she left that in on purpose so Yawn gets backlash….! I mean he wasn’t lying like she looks like an absolute tank on that TV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her kiss her arse following is always going to massage her fat ego by telling her what she wants to hear. That's probably why you never see negative comments now because she's blocked everyone who could possibly say anything against her. I think it's really sad to be honest. One day it will all come and bite her in her wideload of an arse. She isn't Jess and never will be. To be honest they are both scammers just that Jess is only starting out where as Demi is a full blown one.

Not Sean pointing out her chins on the TV lmao

Sean’s getting his enjoyment in life from the Xbox

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think the following she has like her because she's a bigger influencer and it validates them, but surely if confidence comes from knocking others it's not real confidence. Thats what they're supporting when supporting her, cos Demi thinks thin and beautiful = filters and magic.
Sean needs his own space she doesn't give him peace. Gaming room.
She is still following Katie and both have videos buried on their pages, but she's never mentioned anymore.
Agree with the office makeover take, she even had to dress that up as Sean's idea to avoid criticism.

Reactions: 7
I started a new job in content creation/social media and all I've been telling myself the past couple of weeks to get over the imposter syndrome is that if Demi can do it, I can definitely do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As if Sean ask her if she likes the office she just been away then spend like 2-300 in IKEA on that unit and desk then going away again next week yes it pr Avent but still need money surly.
best bit was Sean laughing at her with second embarrassment and calling her chins 😂😂.
And only reason she film Sean because she had no content most of it was her chatting tit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.