Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won’t be a breast reduction either as you need to be a certain weight before doctors will even attempt it as complications can occur if you’re over 15st, that’s what my doctor told me and I went private
This is correct. I went for a consultation at 26 and I was at my lowest weight of 10st11 and they told me to lose 10lb and come back- I didn’t in the end as decided to just work on my insecurities in my head first.
She’s shorter than me so she’ll probably have to lose about 6st to even be considered

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not sure the Turkey butchers care about weight.
People have died out there and others have had to use the NHS to sort the damage. Influencers promoting these clinics are the worst.

Reactions: 14
Not sure the Turkey butchers care about weight.
People have died out there and others have had to use the NHS to sort the damage. Influencers promoting these clinics are the worst.
Oh god imagine if she’s going to turkey for surgery 🫣😨😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
think it's a fashion brand. They probs chose Turkey cos it's quite cheap this time of year, or the brand got an offer from the hotel.

Either way, Sean deserves a break from her. She must be the most annoying woman to live with, the annoying singing, cringey dancing and the way she speaks to him is unbearable

Reactions: 11
She’ll defo think the fake flirting to get you in the fake shops is real flirting 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It won’t be surgery, she’s only there for two days — it’ll be a brand sending people to a cheap location abroad, out of season, to shoot content for a new line of clothing or swimwear or whatever.
I know someone who went last week for a gastric band and they were home in about 3 days

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That girl Genna tutorials went over for skin removal and a tummy tuck it didn't take long.
I could see Demi keeping this type of surgery on the down low because it goes against the BP message.
We will see. She's probably sitting reading this laughing to herself if she's not over for surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she'll get one of those gruesome thread lifts to pull the sides of her mouth up to her temples.
Aaaaaaaaannnndddd I've just knocked myself sick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just looked on Jess insta she on about her camera braking 24 hours bfor a press trip and moanin she had buy new one 🤷🏻‍♀️ is Jess going London with demi to or just turkey

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.