Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really did force him to sit and watch her on TV🤣 He was up and gone as soon as her section was over taking his phone with him for toilet time...(not it being face down too😏) Talking about her chins? How supportive. It's so cringe. I'm actually dying of second hand embarrassment for them.

Personally I think she's ruined his xbox time cause he's slagged off her big poundland moment.

She's a fat petty twit that way.
Yeah I believe she did that on purpose too. It was her revenge which is so petty

Reactions: 5
Wonder what Sean will get up to whilst she’s away in LoNdOn and turkey

Reactions: 8
She full of tit about ordering hello fresh to stay on track. She done it because it's a ad. And the insta story that my friend is a clean plate when you no you enjoy ya lunch 🤣🤣🤣 it's 2 bowels and a chopping board for a start and when dose she ever leave food

Reactions: 11
Maybe liposuction? Idk, definitely something! She wouldn't just go to Turkey for the holiday experience

Reactions: 6
If it is surgery she's created a really stupid irresponsible narrative around it. Nobody has surgery on an impulse.

Reactions: 13
It won’t be surgery, she’s only there for two days — it’ll be a brand sending people to a cheap location abroad, out of season, to shoot content for a new line of clothing or swimwear or whatever.

Reactions: 25
It won’t be a breast reduction either as you need to be a certain weight before doctors will even attempt it as complications can occur if you’re over 15st, that’s what my doctor told me and I went private

Reactions: 7
Maybe liposuction? Idk, definitely something! She wouldn't just go to Turkey for the holiday experience
It does seem quite suspect that she is going to Turkey and with Jess as well.

It won’t be surgery, she’s only there for two days — it’ll be a brand sending people to a cheap location abroad, out of season, to shoot content for a new line of clothing or swimwear or whatever.
Probably cupshe. It wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.